Fraser Sherman's Discussions (471)

Discussions Replied To (471) Replies Latest Activity

"Commander, your comment about DC not getting why Marvel was a hit reminds me of Will…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 28 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I loved the Shark, partly because it was such a clever riff on the old "radiation ev…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 28 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Heck yes! And we could mix in a pre-Metal Men Will Magnus to provide scientific geni…"

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Regarding the fisticuffs, GL was actually punching people out before the Batman show…"

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yes, all he's done is save Earth a few hundred times. Putting it in that context cou…"

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"John Agar never made a good anything. "

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thank you. That fits with my personal feelings about the late 1960s Flash. As much a…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 19 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

"How did I miss that about Night Girl? "

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 16 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3

"I might have remembered the letter unconsciously. I was definitely influenced by Luo…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 15 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3

"That makes perfect sense. Glad I didn't spend any more time scouring the rest of '68…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service