Fraser Sherman's Discussions (471)

Discussions Replied To (471) Replies Latest Activity

"Commander, one question: was there any particular reason you cut off the Silver Age…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

"Funny, I couldn't get enough of stuff like that, even as a kid. You make a good case…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3

"On #8, yes, that's a fair call on Bizarro. On #9, I don't know that it's a favorite,…"

21 Aug 3

"And they'd originally planned to have Tim Drake kill the Joker in the Batman Beyond…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 13 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

127 Jul 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"That seems like a sound assumption, though they could always pull the rug out from u…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 13 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

127 Jul 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I really wish they'd just recast Kate. Ruby Rose might be replaceable but I'm not su…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 11 to 'Batwoman' has arrived. She'll tell us who she is, while I'll tell you who she's not

14 Jul 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"For example I found an answer in one of his earlier quizzes by remembering "I think…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 10 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Well I certainly do and I've never hidden the fact. Fraser "

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 9 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Yeah, it appeared to me he'd changed his name before he entered the Legion Academy.…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 9 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"The question I'm most curious about now is #8 as we've had multiple suggestions. Unl…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 7 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service