Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,795)

Discussions Replied To (3607) Replies Latest Activity

"Jody LeHuep? I hadn't heard of this creator, but I liked this issue a lot. And the a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4217 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Whoa! Nice! I was so sure that this would be the year I would make it to Heroes, but…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4217 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yesterday I got caught up with the digital editions of Injustice 2. I always have fu…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4217 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I remember collecting (but not exactly reading) this series for awhile. I expect I r…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 14 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

336 Jun 14
Reply by Luke Blanchard

" Is this Troia going bad? (That's the only thing I know about. It was...awful.) "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4217 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think my favorite issue from the past week was Justice League. I mentioned elsewhe…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 11 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

479 on Monday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"This just looks like Spider-Verse."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 11 to Spidergeddon is coming

6 Jun 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"I liked Justice League, but I felt it was a bit wordy, which doesn't always work wit…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4217 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Okay, not that anybody was waiting for this, but I wanted it on the record that I ha…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4217 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I have now read up to Starman #40, which leaves me five issues left. After a very un…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 10 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4217 16 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service