Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,624)

Discussions Replied To (4411) Replies Latest Activity

"I have that one too, of course! It's on my Halloween reading stack already...probabl…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Tonight's reading."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Friday to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It would have been an amazing crossover!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Thursday to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Last night, I pulled out my copy of The Thirteenth Floor off the shelf. Each story i…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Last night, I finished reading Batman Damned. The supernatural element definitely qu…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 14 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"This is definitely one I need to check out. It's written by Neil Gaiman if I'm not m…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 14 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

15 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, yes! I think that is the one where every issue ends with “Next Issue: Darkseid!!…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 14 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I have this, but I haven't opened it yet! Looking forward to it, as I love the Black…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 13 to The Quantum Age (From the World of Black Hammer)

1 Oct 13

"Lois Lane #2-3: Rucka plays with an underbelly of relationships, barely skirting wha…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5474 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"There was something bizarre about this series--one of the issues was completely canc…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 13 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service