Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,888)

Discussions Replied To (3695) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the good news, folks! Looks like I have many options. I have heard that D…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 16 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4499 8 hours ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Oh, and imagine my sadness when I went to pull down my Steve Ditko DC volumes to rea…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 21 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4499 8 hours ago

"I still haven't gotten down to my comics shop this week, but I am continuing to nerd…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 21 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4499 8 hours ago

"Reminds me of when I was in college. There was an underground (in the literal sense)…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to So My Comic Shop Closed

9 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I re-read Rick Veitch and Tommy Lee Edwards's The Question #1 from 2005. I can never…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Thursday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4499 8 hours ago

"I don't know what I would do without my local comics shop owner, nor his main manage…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Thursday to So My Comic Shop Closed

9 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I just realized they quit publishing this digitally! I hope it's just a temporary ho…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

369 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Man, I keep reading The Question by Denny O'Neil and Denys Cowan. So...freakin'...go…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

369 on Thursday

"I reread #51 and then read 52 today. I loved it. You said we had a hint of who was b…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Green Lanterns: "Evil's Might"

5 on Monday

"Man of Steel #6: Aside from Jonathan speaking a phrase that a ten year old never wou…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4499 8 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service