Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,368)

Discussions Replied To (3201) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks like the Blu-Ray is coming out soon on this one. Can't wait!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 9 hours ago to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story--SPOILERS!!

45 9 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"A little pouch came to my mailbox today containing Astro City: Reflections. Can't wa…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 9 hours ago to That Little Brown Box

20 9 hours ago

"I may have to check into this one. I read the original issues, but didn't quite unde…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to The Twilight Children

1 yesterday

"This week I am looking forward to The Few #3 from Image. This is a nice, heavy book…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

279 on Tuesday

"I probably never used to notice that when I was a kid, but it really stands out now…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to The Americans: Now With SPOILERS!

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I just finished watching Schitt's Creek season 2, the season finale. All I can say i…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to What are you watching right now?

281 yesterday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Episode 2: I thought the most visually arresting scene in this episode (and it didn'…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to The Americans: Now With SPOILERS!

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

":( He was a true talent who remains unique. One of my favorite volumes of Creepy is…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Bernie Wrightson, RIP

11 yesterday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Either way, between Art Godwin, Warrant, and The Creeps, it does seem that they are…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 16 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3344 15 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Sorry, folks. I had avoided this thread before because I hadn't seen it. Yesterday,…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 16 to 'Logan' only loosely based on pre-X-isting X-comics

8 Mar 16

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service