Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,706)

Discussions Replied To (3525) Replies Latest Activity

"Whew! When I saw this thread yesterday, I thought at first that it was some kind of…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to What if Vader lied?

5 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I'll definitely give this a shot, because Archie has far more hits than misses as fa…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Archie to publish new 'Dick Tracy' in 2018

3 yesterday

"I think it's been a really interesting experiment. The thing is, as "weird" as it ge…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to DC’s Young Animal imprint remixed

7 yesterday

"I thought it was fantastic. I will find stuff to nitpick later, but I want my offici…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Star Wars: The Last Jedi (SPOILERS) Discussion

1 yesterday

"I'm happy that you also enjoy the Craig Yoe books. They are very much a product of t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3814 13 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Same. It's so depressing. I thought Essex County was a masterpiece when I first read…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to New “Black Hammer” Spinoff Miniseries from Creator Jeff Lemire and Artist Max Fiumara

6 on Wednesday

"I have to say that I dropped all Marvel titles 6+ months back with the thought that…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 11 to On the Chopping Block

616 Dec 11

"Logan Lucky--this definitely scratches the itch for those wanting another Ocean's El…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 9 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3277 Dec 11
Reply by Richard Willis

"Pretty soon, Jeff Lemire is only going to be writing Black Hammer-universe books. I'…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 9 to New “Black Hammer” Spinoff Miniseries from Creator Jeff Lemire and Artist Max Fiumara

6 on Wednesday

"I do need to add, though, just how much I loved the Batman/Elmer Fudd book. This is…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 7 to 2017: Your Favorite Things

28 Dec 7

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service