Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,026)

Discussions Replied To (3827) Replies Latest Activity

"Riverdale Season 3: The new season has begun, and while Archie continues to be the d…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to The New Season (2018)

16 14 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I watched Ant-Man and the Wasp last night. I loved it. It was just pure comic book a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3583 11 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I got the Halloween issue, and I really enjoyed the Swawp Thing story by Azzarello a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 13 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

72 Oct 16

"I would probably only expect that from a comic called Batman: The Penis. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 12 to DC's Black Label line may not survive exposure of Batman's L'il Wayne

11 Oct 12
Reply by The Baron

"I still think that a book called "Batman: Damned" should have been a pretty big wavi…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 11 to DC's Black Label line may not survive exposure of Batman's L'il Wayne

11 Oct 12
Reply by The Baron

"Mr. Baron Johnson is right! Better yet, if they had a problem with it, they should h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 11 to DC's Black Label line may not survive exposure of Batman's L'il Wayne

11 Oct 12
Reply by The Baron

"I loved this book, and I loved vol. 2 every bit as much. I am really intrigued by st…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 11 to Briggs Land Volume 1: State of Grace

1 Oct 11
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I'm sorry, but anyone who picked up a copy of something called Batman: Damned and th…"

11 Oct 12
Reply by The Baron

"Oh, man! I couldn't (respectfully) disagree more! This reminds me so much of what I…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4787 14 hours ago

"I read Nightwing #50. This is one of the most emotionally impactful comics I have re…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4787 14 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service