Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,507)

Discussions Replied To (4297) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, I realize that I've started a kind of meandering thread without a real sense…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to Why Is Acceptance So Important?

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"My top ten favorite Vertigo comics, in no particular order: 100 Bullets Hellblazer S…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

23 on Monday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Red Sonja and Vampirella Meet Betty and Veronica #1-2: Well, this rather odd team-up…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5243 on Monday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Sabrina the Teenage Witch #2-3: I love this book. I realized today that it reminds m…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5243 on Monday

"Blossoms 666 #3-4: This is a great comic for anyone who likes the TV show plus the h…"

5243 on Monday

"This weekend, I continue my Robert Rodriguez kick, watching both Machete and Machete…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3826 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Vertigo was a great thing, and it created a whole new taste in mainstream comics. As…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

23 on Monday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Has anybody posted about Planet of the Nerds yet? Sorry, I tend to avoid some thread…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to New Title Alerts

48 yesterday
Reply by Detective 445

"Mine has to be Clue Candlestick #2. I loved the first issue so much."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 19 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

522 Jun 20
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Good eye, Rob! I just read this today. This is probably my favorite issue of Bendis'…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 19 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

27 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service