Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,273)

Discussions Replied To (4068) Replies Latest Activity

"Detective Comics #998: Wow, issue 1000 is much closer than I realized! This was a fu…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 23 hours ago to That Batman Comics Thread

84 4 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I read the second part of the Batman/Flash crossover today in Flash #64. I for one a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 23 hours ago to That Batman Comics Thread

84 4 hours ago

"I keep forgetting to mention that this issue contains a brief scene where--I believe…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Young Justice (the comic!)

14 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Last summer I got into Barney Miller for the first time in my life. I just started c…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to What are you watching right now?

353 on Wednesday

"That's good, and that's what I figured. I only know one high school kid (I tutor him…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to 'Riverdale' Season 3

18 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Here are a few things I have noticed about Riverdale lately. Let me state first that…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to 'Riverdale' Season 3

18 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"That whole Joe Casey run had some incredible artists on it on top of the innovative…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

461 on Thursday

"Archie 1941 #5: This issue was okay. It was a satisfying conclusion to the series. A…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 8 to All-Purpose Archie Comics Line

28 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Young Justice #2: I liked this one, even though it didn't feature any of the origina…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 8 to Young Justice (the comic!)

14 yesterday

"Yes, the fact that we will get a quick payoff is a good thing too for sure. More has…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 8 to Heroes in Crisis (spoiler thread)

64 Feb 8

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service