Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,095)

Discussions Replied To (3895) Replies Latest Activity

"I just think the idea of a counterfeit H-Dial is brilliant. I know it's not original…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

430 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"FYI, the Vic Sage Question made an appearance in Action Comics a couple weeks back.…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

430 yesterday

"Chilling Adventures in Sorcery: This graphic novelization of some of the best of his…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to All-Purpose Archie Comics Line

9 on Tuesday

"I really liked the first handful of issues. Later on, it became far less, but I do r…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

430 yesterday

"Yeah, that's kind of where I am. To me, so far it's just a "this could be true or th…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

47 on Tuesday

"Holy crap, #5? It seems like just a few days ago that I decided to just go ahead and…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4882 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I read the rest of Batman: The Dark Prince Charming last night. S POILERS Let's just…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4882 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I attended a presentation by Gene Luen Yang right before his Superman run started. H…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4882 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"This morning I read the first half of Batman: The Dark Prince Charming. It's by writ…"

4882 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Actually, I haven't read The Death of Captain Marvel. It's one of those black spots…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 6 to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

47 on Tuesday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service