Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,405)

Discussions Replied To (4198) Replies Latest Activity

"Last night, I read a few comics that I had dug up a couple weeks ago. Trencher #1-4:…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5149 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Assassin Nation #2 was as good as the first. I recommend this book highly to anyone…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to New Title Alerts

16 yesterday

"If it’s not the best superhero movie ever made, it is definitely the best COMIC BOOK…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse (SPOILERS!)

15 yesterday

"I read Assassin Nation #1 last night, and it was really good and funny. I'm a big fa…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to New Title Alerts

16 yesterday

"So glad you love it. It was definitely the best time I had at a movie last year. I c…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse (SPOILERS!)

15 yesterday

"I read the last two issues of Batman (68 and 69), and I hate to say it, but I don't…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to On the Chopping Block

665 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Batman Beyond #30: The best part of this book was the art by Doc Shaner. Doc Shaner…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to That Batman Comics Thread

96 on Saturday

"Detective Comics #1001: This was pretty good, but I'm not sure if it was "pretty goo…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to That Batman Comics Thread

96 on Saturday

"Batman Europa: I read this hardcover on loan from the library, and while it was okay…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Apr 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5149 yesterday

"Redlands #10-12: These three issues came out pretty rat-a-tat, as opposed to the pre…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Apr 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5149 yesterday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service