Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,487)

Discussions Replied To (3314) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved The Nice Guys! Great flick. I thought it was one of the most underrated movi…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 4 hours ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3073 1 hour ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Oh, man, I forgot all about the Bierbaum Legion! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 17 hours ago to DC Quarter Century

4 17 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I read somewhere that the ending of the episode last night was Hawley saying somethi…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Fargo: The Series SPOILERS!

44 yesterday
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Well, today I only managed to read the first issue's worth of the first Batman Vs. P…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Thursday to DC/Dark Horse Crossovers

11 on Thursday

"Doggone it! You never knew this whole time? I fell for it back when the movie came o…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Thursday to Fargo: The Series SPOILERS!

44 yesterday
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Nice! Good luck!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Maybe I do ...

16 on Wednesday

"Accell #1: This is another one from Lion Forge (Jazz Maynard). However, this one is…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3486 on Wednesday

"I watched The Lego Batman Movie this evening. What a great film. Sure, it was nothin…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3073 1 hour ago

"Nice! Gail Simone did such a great job with Red Sonja. I look forward to seeing what…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to DC/Dark Horse Crossovers

11 on Thursday

"Today, I read: Martian Manhunter/Marvin the Martian #1: I like how this brought Marv…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3486 on Wednesday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service