Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,587)

Discussions Replied To (3410) Replies Latest Activity

"My LCS owner said that it's already selling for $25 online, and that was yesterday.…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Mister Miracle by King and Gerads: SPOILERS

6 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I bought the hardcover from Amazon when it came out, but I have yet to read it. I ho…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to 2017: Your Favorite Things

21 17 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"It is satire, but I don't think it's in the same vein as Bomb Queen. I haven't read…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to The Divided States of Hysteria

29 on Wednesday

"Indeed. Well put, Jeff of J. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to The Divided States of Hysteria

29 on Wednesday

":) "

29 on Wednesday

"And, come to think of it, I think now would be a smart time to do "DC Beats Up On Na…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

172 on Wednesday

"I'm surprised DC isn't doing a run on issues featuring Eclipso this week. It would b…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

172 on Wednesday

"Ah! That makes more sense, actually. "

172 on Wednesday

"Whoa! That's a chunka comic books! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

172 on Wednesday

"They talk about the Marvel super-heroes quite a bit, but pretty much all of the comi…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to Kirby Centennial

51 12 minutes ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service