Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,658)

Discussions Replied To (3479) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, that is indeed motivation for me. In the next month, I will plan to read this…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 12 hours ago to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

14 42 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It's too much of a good thing, isn't it? I have to say, I have read quite a few page…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 12 hours ago to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

14 42 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"If you enjoyed Sexcastle (and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who did so far),…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 13 hours ago to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

14 42 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Ghost Fleet from Dark Horse, written by Donny Cates and drawn by Daniel Warren Johns…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 13 hours ago to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

14 42 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I haven't tried Eleanor and the Egret, but I've heard and read a few reviews on it.…"

14 42 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"If it's not, it will be interesting to see where they go after the first story. I do…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 13 hours ago to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

348 13 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"When Batman White Knight came out, I remembered that Sean Murphy was supposed to hav…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 13 hours ago to DC: State of the Rebirth (Spoilers are in this thread!)

161 13 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Wow! Nice catch! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 19 hours ago to Mister Miracle by King and Gerads: SPOILERS

10 19 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Songy of Paradise by Gary Panter There are books that aren't for everyone. This is o…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

14 42 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Tarantula by Alexis Ziritt and Fabian and Evelyn Rangel It's no secret that I have b…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to OGN's and New Collected Editions of Modern Works

14 42 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service