Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,694)

Discussions Replied To (4479) Replies Latest Activity

"I am work from home, and I'm getting a little cabin fever already. Friday was our fi…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 17 to How's " that " situation going now?

58 43 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"I will definitely buy this one, Rob. Thanks! Sounds perfect. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 13 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

355 Mar 25
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I think my changing relationship with back issues comes down to the fact that I am l…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 3 to A changing relationship with back issues

19 Feb 4

"Interesting. Maybe I will check this one out. I had kind of given up on these giant…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 2 to The Bendis/Sook Legion

136 Mar 25

"I will have to get this. I did read the first one or two issues, but then I missed o…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 2 to Faithless

1 Feb 2
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Ha! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 2 to A changing relationship with back issues

19 Feb 4

"I really enjoyed Siege. It was like a huge wave of good vibes after a year or more o…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jan 31 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5688 on Tuesday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Whoa, you just sold me on it. I have both issues, but haven't read either one yet. S…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jan 29 to New Title Alerts

95 Feb 18

"This is one of my absolute, all-time favorite comic book stories. I think it may be…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jan 29 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5688 on Tuesday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Dave Palmer's response makes me really wish Ning had a "love" selection."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jan 28 to The Bendis/Sook Legion

136 Mar 25

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service