Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,650)

Discussions Replied To (4436) Replies Latest Activity

"Green Arrow #1-4 from 1983 is the lead-off to what is probably my favorite Green Arr…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to The Movember Reading Club

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Batman Adventures #15 by Kelley Puckett with art by Mike Parobek is a story mainly a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 6 to The Movember Reading Club

16 on Tuesday

"One thing I forgot to mention is the artwork of Martin Egeland. I can't believe we h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 4 to The Movember Reading Club

16 on Tuesday

"HOLY CRAP! is episode three ever good! I'm glad I didn't read your post until now, C…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 4 to 'Watchmen' isn't an adaptation: It's something better

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Aquaman #0: Back in 1994, right after Zero Hour (or maybe coinciding with, hard to r…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 4 to The Movember Reading Club

16 on Tuesday

"I realize this will be an unpopular opinion, but I have seen it (more than once), an…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 2 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3977 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"As for the topic question: Basketful of Heads. I’m so excited for this book, and all…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 1 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

551 Nov 5
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Basketful of Heads!! Oh my gosh, what an impressive debut! I also love the art—I saw…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 1 to New Title Alerts

84 yesterday

"Yeah, it probably will be better that way. Especially with the little panels that Sc…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 31 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

551 Nov 5
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"As I did with Batman Damned, I will be waiting until this is collected to read it. I…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 27 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5495 on Friday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service