Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,577)

Discussions Replied To (4366) Replies Latest Activity

"Many years ago, a student proudly gave me the first of three fat volumes of Knightfa…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 12 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

528 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Haha! It's all good, man! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5431 14 hours ago
Reply by Jonan Jello

"Ironically, I started re-reading Born Again last night. It's word-laden, but it's st…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 2 to Frank Miller Daredevil

37 45 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"And I thought I was binging another show, but it turns out it's only had three episo…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 2 to TV shows I am binging

229 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Wow. I will be interested to see how that makes any sense."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 1 to DC Announces New Legion Book

90 Sep 15
Reply by Captain Comics

"I binged the entirety of the second season of Barry this weekend. My gosh, this cast…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 1 to TV shows I am binging

229 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The only new comic I've read so far is Action Comics, but I did really enjoy it quit…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 31 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

539 Sep 3
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm not trying to be a smarty-pants, but I'm honestly wondering this. Are you saying…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 31 to MMW Ka-Zar

48 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I love how versatile Archie has become. You can truly tell any kind of story with hi…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 24 to Archie is the Kevin Bacon of Comics

21 Sep 7
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Oh, that poor barista. (And I realize I'm talking to Dr. Hmmm? from last October, bu…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 11 to What Are You Thinking Right Now?

294 Aug 11
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service