Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,692)

Discussions Replied To (4477) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it Sun Devils or Sea Devils that Dan Jurgens did in the late 80's? Yes, I could h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 26, 2019 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

583 7 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I loved it! Sure, the snark police will find all kinds of things wrong with it, but…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 26, 2019 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4010 Jan 18
Reply by Captain Comics

"Your in-laws wanted to watch The Mandelorian? Way to bury the lead there, man! You h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 26, 2019 to TV shows I am binging

257 Feb 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Great Jeffs think alike. I wouldn’t buy anything he draws either, but I have to say…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 20, 2019 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, I definitely hope it comes back for a second season. So much untapped potential."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 18, 2019 to 'Watchmen' isn't an adaptation: It's something better

18 Jan 22
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That was my first thought as well. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 18, 2019 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I didn’t “draw” this line, but it was inadvertently drawn for me. A couple years ago…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4, 2019 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

71 Feb 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I’m pretty sure I see Chameleon Boy, the Creeper, and Egg Fu in there. Now THAT woul…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"That one on the lower-ish right looks like that one girl from early Generation X who…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Episode 4 was very much like its own mini-movie. I thought it was interesting that t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30, 2019 to The Mandelorian SPOILERS

1 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service