Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,652)

Discussions Replied To (4438) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, it probably will be better that way. Especially with the little panels that Sc…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 31 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

551 Nov 5
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"As I did with Batman Damned, I will be waiting until this is collected to read it. I…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 27 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5503 2 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Agreed completely. I also remember him bringing Egg Fu back in this run, which I fou…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 27 to John Byrne's Wonder Woman run - opinions?

4 Oct 31
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Okay, I had never heard the album before I read the comic, The Last Temptation. It's…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 27 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

17 Oct 27
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"A-MEN! I have been singing the praises of all kinds of great comics from lesser-know…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 27 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

48 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I rewatched this for the first time last weekend since I saw it in the theater last…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 22 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22

"I am on about page 65 or so of the TPB. The problem is I keep falling asleep while r…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 21 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

17 Oct 27

"I have that one too, of course! It's on my Halloween reading stack already...probabl…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 19 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

17 Oct 27

"Tonight's reading."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 17 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

17 Oct 27

"It would have been an amazing crossover!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 16 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

17 Oct 27

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service