Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,832)

Discussions Replied To (3640) Replies Latest Activity

"Back at early Vertigo, I read the Prestige format one-shot Mercy, by J.M. DeMattei…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 20, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4341 3 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Elk's Run is incredible. I wish I'd never lent it out."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 13, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4341 3 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"A trade paperback or hardback will still be on the shelf within about six months,…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 12, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4341 3 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"YES it is!! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 12, 2010 to On the Chopping Block

623 Jul 13
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Ooh, thanks Doc!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 12, 2010 to Return of Bruce Wayne #6

2 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I played a wait-and-see with JMS's Superman. I didn't hear anything that made me eve…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 12, 2010 to On the Chopping Block

623 Jul 13

"I read the first issue of the post-Brand New Day Amazing Spider-Man by Dan Slott and…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 12, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4341 3 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"I have a nice stack of Jonah Hex issues just sitting there waiting to be plowed thro…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 5, 2010 to Jonah Hex and the return of Mei Ling

4 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I thought it was alright. Of course, I'm of the opinion that Karl Kesel and Tom Grum…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 5, 2010 to Superboy (2010)

39 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Almost all of my TV watching is after-the-fact. I'm not really home much, and I turn…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Oct 15, 2010 to How many episodes do you give a show?

22 Nov 17, 2010

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service