Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,026)

Discussions Replied To (3827) Replies Latest Activity

"Mmm...Canadian Bacon... Darn Alpha Flight...so lucky. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 7, 2011 to A Few Years Late: Civil War

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"Ha!   Well, sadly or luckily, I already knew he was a clone/robot mix from the start…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 7, 2011 to A Few Years Late: Civil War

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I read about the first four issues' worth of the first volume of The Death of Captai…"

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

":)  (insert that smiley with the beer mugs being toasted) I wish I could be this act…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 6, 2011 to A Few Years Late: Civil War

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I meant to address this beforehand, Figs, and I hope you didn't think I was ignoring…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 6, 2011 to A Few Years Late: Civil War

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"Thanks, Cap! I'll do my best to post as I read each part, even though it will probab…"

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I watched a couple of similarly-themed movies yesterday. One was called Good Guy Joh…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 6, 2011 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3584 25 minutes ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Ha! Well, you'd think so, wouldn't you? That line was more in response to the cricke…"

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"Good, glad to know I'm not ruffling any feathers. I think I have the advantage of kn…"

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I read Fallen Son this morning, and I'm not sure it was quite fair that Tony Stark w…"

211 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Figserello

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service