Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,772)

Discussions Replied To (3584) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone have a translation for the dialog between Aquaman and that girl in the t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 30, 2010 to JLA: Ultramarine Corps - A Seven Soldiers prologue

13 May 30, 2010
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"That is a pretty funny review, but at the same time extremely sad. I chose not to re…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 28, 2010 to Comics for the week of May 26, 2010 (mildly spoilery)

45 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"They make fun of Gary Coleman or something?"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 28, 2010 to What Are You Thinking Right Now?

281 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I'm with you on Deathstroke. He's the worst of the worst."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 23, 2010 to Who is Nightwing’s number one enemy?

29 May 23, 2010

"And I'm also convinced that it's canon in the Morrisonverse. Read Ultramarine Corps…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 23, 2010 to Grant Morrison, anyone?

171 Sep 28, 2011

"Well you really have this nailed down well, Figs! It makes me want to immediately go…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 21, 2010 to The Return of Bruce Wayne

25 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Figserello

"I celebrated today's gray weather by reading and drawing. Here's the reading part:…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 16, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4050 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I miss contributing to this every day. I still do blog almost every day, though! A…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 16, 2010 to What are you blogging about today?

1019 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Wow! I love it."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 15, 2010 to Sean Murphy's A-Z Wolverine

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Figserello

"I also picked up only the Superman and the Iron Man/Thor books. But my LOC also was…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 2, 2010 to Your FCBD swag -- What did you get?

17 May 9, 2010
Reply by Figserello

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service