Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,694)

Discussions Replied To (4479) Replies Latest Activity

"That one on the lower-ish right looks like that one girl from early Generation X who…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

164 Mar 11
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Episode 4 was very much like its own mini-movie. I thought it was interesting that t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30, 2019 to The Mandelorian SPOILERS

1 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Thanks for the reminder of this series. I had forgotten about it, honestly. I think…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30, 2019 to Days of Hate: Act One

1 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I will also pour some out tonight for Dagwan. I remember when he started his shop, a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30, 2019 to Dagwan

6 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I own, but to my shame have not read, Weapon X. I really need to make a concerted ef…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 27, 2019 to Wolverine

14 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That has always bothered me. It might make sense that we had a handful of them from…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 27, 2019 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

114 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Dave Elyea

"Ha! Absolutely."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 25, 2019 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

114 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Dave Elyea

"You know, the more I think about the original purpose of this post, the more I think…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 24, 2019 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

114 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Dave Elyea

"Wow, I don't even remember this! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 24, 2019 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5691 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Honestly, when the Leviathan story line started, I did kind of wish Manhunter was st…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 24, 2019 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

65 Jan 27
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service