Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,692)

Discussions Replied To (4477) Replies Latest Activity

"Doc Beechler said:I haven't read Sweet Tooth, I need time to recover after Essex Co…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 7, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I finally saw Iron Man 2 today in the theater. I loved it! I don't get why people di…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 6, 2010 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4010 Jan 18
Reply by Captain Comics

"Oh, and I wouldn't be a proper Morrison fan if I didn't recommend Joe the Barbarian!…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 6, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I couldn't get into iZombie, but I really love Unwritten and Madame Xanadu. I think…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 6, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I read Scalped: High Lonesome, a book of connected one-shot stories focusing on the…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 5, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I had surgery on Monday and therefore I had a lot of time to lay around and read com…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 3, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 10 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm with Beechler. I like it. Besides, it's just for a storyline, much like Superman…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 1, 2010 to Look What They're Doing to Wonder Woman!

77 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"That's just depressing. Funky is definitely in a funk. Batiuk needs to get his groov…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 1, 2010 to Funky Winkerbean - dead or alive?

25 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I do much the same as you do...except the part about the Micronauts."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 24, 2010 to Sparse Week

23 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I want Chunk back in the Flash comics. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 12, 2010 to Supporting Characters You'd Like To See Return

38 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service