Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,666)

Discussions Replied To (4451) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have a problem with them. To me, they left out the crap and only left in the…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 3, 2009 to DC's Superman Collections = FAIL

22 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Alan M.

"I read Northlanders: The Cross and the Hammer this morning. Great volume!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 2, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5532 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Well, I wasn't trying to say that Final Crisis didn't make sense--I thought it made…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 31, 2009 to Have monthly comics jumped the shark?

40 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

"Oh, man, the Legion of Three Worlds and Rogues Revenge books don't tie in AT ALL, an…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 30, 2009 to Have monthly comics jumped the shark?

40 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

"And yet he retains his best personality traits. He's still 100% a guy. Love that. He…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 28, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Okay, I read the latest three issues of Green Lantern Corps. I don't know why, but i…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 28, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009

"I'm stoked like it's three years ago Fables."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 28, 2009 to New Fables One-Page Comic

7 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Don Collett

"I don't know if it's the cover or what, but mine has been laying around for awhile,…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 26, 2009 to Greek Street #1

4 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

"Reading the "Secret Files" pages in the Blackest Night #0 from Free Comic Book Day (…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 26, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009

"I love this series so much. We're only one issue in (plus tie-ins), but just the ide…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 26, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service