Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,725)

Discussions Replied To (4507) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh no! So sad. He's one of the first names I remember recognizing at DC. Great art s…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 27, 2010 to RIP Dick Giordano

15 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Oh this country talks big with education, but as for whether or not it's an actual p…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 17, 2010 to Havin' a...

14 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I'm still hoping I have an invite on that one!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 17, 2010 to Havin' a...

14 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Today I've read the Final Crisis: Escape trade, which actually does tie in with Fina…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 14, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5892 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Exactly! I can't see banning chicken. I didn't finish the last issue in that trade."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Mar 14, 2010 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5892 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Assuming I can get started tonight, I think I can read it in time for this discussio…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Feb 22, 2010 to Grant Morrison, anyone?

171 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Does anyone know the e-mail for those guys?"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jan 13, 2010 to DC's new biweekly book is focused on . . .

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Dagwan

"Thanks, guys! And I don't want you thinking I'm moping around over here. Like I said…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jan 13, 2010 to DC's new biweekly book is focused on . . .

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Dagwan

"I have kind of a confession to make that I thought I was going to put as a blog post…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jan 12, 2010 to DC's new biweekly book is focused on . . .

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Dagwan

"Sorry to hear about this. Thanks for letting us know, Robert."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 28, 2009 to RIP Rusty Haller (RedbatRusty)

7 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by sly simpson

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service