Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,651)

Discussions Replied To (4437) Replies Latest Activity

"I also read the latest issue of Superman (which I really enjoyed--especially Mon-El'…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 26, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5498 20 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I'm surprised Nexus/Madman wasn't in there. Great scene."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 26, 2009 to Five greatest Michael Jackson moments in comics

6 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I read World of New Krypton #4 today, and really like this series a lot. I can't bel…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 26, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5498 20 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Blech. I agree on some counts, but a not all. I liked the Gotham Central version of…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 25, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5498 20 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"If the Humane Society on the north side of Indy wasn't so spread out...it would pro…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 25, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5498 20 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Did anyone else buy or read Gotham City Sirens? I know at least one person on this b…"

5498 20 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I've read World of New Krypton #3, Action Comics #878, Brave and the Bold #24 (Stati…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 24, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5498 20 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"That would be awesome. It could be part of a Weird Adventures book or something like…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 24, 2009 to Grant Morrison, anyone?

171 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I was originally going to skip this trade--thanks a lot, Alan! ;P I'm a sucker for a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 23, 2009 to Grant Morrison, anyone?

171 Sep 28, 2011

"A group would be just fine with me. However we want to do it. It's not my thread alo…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 23, 2009 to Grant Morrison, anyone?

171 Sep 28, 2011

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service