Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,692)

Discussions Replied To (4477) Replies Latest Activity

"IMHO, there is no reason for Camelot Falls to be in two volumes. Instead of being on…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 7, 2009 to DC's Superman Collections = FAIL

22 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Alan M.

"Wait, did #4 come out? I don't remember that, I don't think."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 6, 2009 to Flash: Rebirth Delays

12 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by John Dunbar

"Personally, I think if they went with the original costuming, it would come off like…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 4, 2009 to God help me...I kinda want to see that GI Joe movie

32 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Really. Is this downtown?"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 4, 2009 to If you're near Indianapolis on August 11th

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"Thank you!! I agree completely."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 4, 2009 to Is it plagiarism?

14 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I think THAT is what the big difference between fans is. Collectors vs. readers. I'm…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 3, 2009 to Have monthly comics jumped the shark?

40 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

"I don't have a problem with them. To me, they left out the crap and only left in the…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 3, 2009 to DC's Superman Collections = FAIL

22 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Alan M.

"I read Northlanders: The Cross and the Hammer this morning. Great volume!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Aug 2, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5659 14 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Well, I wasn't trying to say that Final Crisis didn't make sense--I thought it made…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 31, 2009 to Have monthly comics jumped the shark?

40 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

"Oh, man, the Legion of Three Worlds and Rogues Revenge books don't tie in AT ALL, an…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 30, 2009 to Have monthly comics jumped the shark?

40 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service