Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,666)

Discussions Replied To (4451) Replies Latest Activity

"I paste something I found on another blog... A very short "review" of Waltz With Ba…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 1, 2009 to What are you blogging about today?

1068 Nov 30
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I was gonna say! Anyway, I tried to talk to you, Mark Sullivan, and Figserello a co…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 1, 2009 to chatting

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Commander Benson

"I just read Grant Morrison's Flash last week on the beach, Doc! (Emergency Stop and…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 29, 2009 to Happy discoveries

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Alan M.

"I try to make a case for comic book readers in a very short space. Hopefully."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 29, 2009 to What are you blogging about today?

1068 Nov 30
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I also read the latest issue of Superman (which I really enjoyed--especially Mon-El'…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 26, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I'm surprised Nexus/Madman wasn't in there. Great scene."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 26, 2009 to Five greatest Michael Jackson moments in comics

6 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I read World of New Krypton #4 today, and really like this series a lot. I can't bel…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 26, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday

"Blech. I agree on some counts, but a not all. I liked the Gotham Central version of…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 25, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday

"If the Humane Society on the north side of Indy wasn't so spread out...it would pro…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jun 25, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5535 yesterday

"Did anyone else buy or read Gotham City Sirens? I know at least one person on this b…"

5535 yesterday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service