Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,694)

Discussions Replied To (4479) Replies Latest Activity

"AH! Thanks a bunch, Chris! I'm glad someone read them both! Sorry, I was out of town…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 21, 2009 to Wow...just...wow

18 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I still have yet to read the last two trades, and I almost think I'm going to just g…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 21, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5689 1 hour ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Happy Birthday, Chris!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 19, 2009 to Happy birthday, Chris Fluit!

7 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I'm a big John Stewart fan too, actually. Gotta love the architect."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 19, 2009 to Who's your Green Lantern?

16 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I just figured it meant that he didn't know about it. I can't remember exactly how t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 18, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009

"I agree that this was definitely a Jack of Fables level story. I think it would be i…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 18, 2009 to The Great Fables Crossover

21 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Man, I was surprised by how brutal Blackest Night was. I loved it, but man, it was d…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 18, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009

"Mine is Guy Gardner. I was introduced to him as being a total jerk in JLI, but over…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 18, 2009 to Who's your Green Lantern?

16 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Wally. He was the Flash when I first started reading comics in the late 80's, so nat…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 18, 2009 to Who's your Flash?

13 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I saw it and I just thought it was pretty much what I expected. Nothing more or less."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Jul 17, 2009 to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince [spoilers]

8 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Chris Fluit

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service