Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,714)

Discussions Replied To (4496) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved it! Sure, the snark police will find all kinds of things wrong with it, but…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 26, 2019 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4053 May 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Your in-laws wanted to watch The Mandelorian? Way to bury the lead there, man! You h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 26, 2019 to TV shows I am binging

276 May 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Great Jeffs think alike. I wouldn’t buy anything he draws either, but I have to say…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 20, 2019 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5767 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Oh, I definitely hope it comes back for a second season. So much untapped potential."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 18, 2019 to 'Watchmen' isn't an adaptation: It's something better

18 Jan 22
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That was my first thought as well. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 18, 2019 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5767 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I didn’t “draw” this line, but it was inadvertently drawn for me. A couple years ago…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4, 2019 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

72 Mar 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I’m pretty sure I see Chameleon Boy, the Creeper, and Egg Fu in there. Now THAT woul…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

164 Mar 11
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That one on the lower-ish right looks like that one girl from early Generation X who…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

164 Mar 11
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Episode 4 was very much like its own mini-movie. I thought it was interesting that t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30, 2019 to The Mandelorian SPOILERS

1 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Thanks for the reminder of this series. I had forgotten about it, honestly. I think…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30, 2019 to Days of Hate: Act One

1 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service