Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (617)

Discussions Replied To (616) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think Trapster met Spider-Man before Marvel Team-Up #2 either.Spider-Man had…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Tuesday to Did Paste Pot Pete/the Trapster ever admire Spider-Man's Webs?

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"I faintly remember reading that there was a character that attempted to obtain sampl…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 6 to Did Paste Pot Pete/the Trapster ever admire Spider-Man's Webs?

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Brother Voodoo, yes, sorry. Jericho Drumm.The Eternal Champion situation is complica…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 2 to The List of Superhuman Characters who Merge Together

42 Aug 6
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Swamp Thing.  He rarely uses that power, but he did when he had to fight Batman in o…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 1 to The List of Superhuman Characters who Can Split into multiple versions of themselves or multiple physical people

20 Aug 2
Reply by Dave Elyea

"Doctor Voodoo.  Much like Captain Triumph, he is strengtened by the ghost of his bro…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 1 to The List of Superhuman Characters who Merge Together

42 Aug 6
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Kel Gand, from #97, has some larger significance.  He had a small but important role…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 25 to Swamp Thing

407 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"No idea.  There were times when the rings seemed to provide access to vast repositor…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 24 to Could members of the GLC make Kryptonite?

14 Jul 24
Reply by Dave Elyea

"There is also 1980's DC Comics Presents #26, which is doubly noteworthy as the first…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 23 to Could members of the GLC make Kryptonite?

14 Jul 24
Reply by Dave Elyea

"I expect that you could easily surpass five thousand if you don't restrict your sear…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 20 to How Many Super-Heroes Do You Think There Have Been in Total?

17 Jul 20
Reply by The Baron

"That may be the issue of Amazing Heroes where he explains why he left Marvel for Fir…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 19 to Dreadstar Returns

13 Jul 22
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Phillip: For what it's worth I got the joke but were the Tell A Tale books akin to the Big…"
5 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I know that this isn't a comic but I had to add it. Had to, I say!"
44 minutes ago
The Baron replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"The Mon ster Association"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Second-guessing myself a bit, here:  Should hero "organizations"  that…"
3 hours ago
"Also added the Hero League from Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black General and…"
3 hours ago
"Will add."
4 hours ago
"You didn't see the Freshmen bcause I'd never heard of them, but I will add them. As…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Recombatants"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Infinity Watch"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"For the 13th"
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"You have the Great Lakes Avengers, the Mystery Men, and the Inferior Five, but I don't see…"
13 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service