Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"Will Payton was an interesting character for a good while, but he fell victim to the…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied yesterday to DC's superheroes battle multiple extinction events on several fronts

1 yesterday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"I get the sense that there must be a considerable degree of wish-fulfillment in what…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 13 to Heroes in Crisis (spoiler thread)

64 Feb 8
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"It was ok.  It won't be remembered for its originality, but it was fun enough for wh…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 31, 2018 to "AQUAMAN " discussion line

30 Jan 14
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Yes, it was John Byrne, in his 1990s Namor series.Were I an Atlantean, I would insis…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 6, 2018 to NYCC 2018: Marvel leads announcements with new 'Invaders' series

14 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"So they are moving away again from thinking of Namor as a X-Men character.  I wonder…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 6, 2018 to NYCC 2018: Marvel leads announcements with new 'Invaders' series

14 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Maybe it does not mean anything, but isn't it Wally in the cover between Batman and…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 30, 2018 to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

57 Dec 18, 2018

"That could be a nice storyline, but not in Batman's solo book (which will, after all…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 24, 2018 to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

57 Dec 18, 2018

"I just had to check the publishing dates, because the realization struck me that Men…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 19, 2018 to The World's Strangest Heroes... The Doom Patrol!

31 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Gene Phillips

"Marvel has a legitimate interest in keeping a recognizable high-profile female super…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 16, 2018 to Is "Carol Marvel" Really Successful?

67 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"How far can we be from making all Marvel books annual series which reset to #1 after…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 26, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4988 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service