Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (427)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"In Legends #6, J'Onn declares that the JLA does not exist and there is no follow-up…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Friday to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

130 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I liked J'Onn's panel declaring the end of the JLA in Legends #6, but otherwise I fe…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Thursday to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

130 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Candy made many appearances since. She was along with Warren during the New Defender…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 20 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1912 Jan 21
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"As I said elsewhere, this issue impressed me a lot. Perhaps not so much due to the d…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 16 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

130 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Crisis, as published at the time, did not show us an older Gypsy. The continuity im…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 8 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

130 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Hey, Boris Johnson might promise a fabulous deal with that exciting new market."

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 19, 2019 to Agriculture Dept. Removes Wakanda as Free Trade Partner

3 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Wow.  This team makes X-Force look like a group in the straight and narrow. I think…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 11, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 Dec 11, 2019

"Captain, most of those Hellfire Club goons became Reavers in the 1990s. The origina…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 9, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 Dec 11, 2019

"HoX/PoX says in one of its text pages that Xavier has twice already written over his…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 9, 2019 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 Dec 11, 2019

"Showing up when he is needed is one of the main traits of the Phantom Stranger's sty…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 9, 2019 to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

23 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Commander Benson

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service