Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (421) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow.  This team makes X-Force look like a group in the straight and narrow. I think…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied 17 hours ago to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 17 hours ago
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Captain, most of those Hellfire Club goons became Reavers in the 1990s. The origina…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Monday to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 17 hours ago

"HoX/PoX says in one of its text pages that Xavier has twice already written over his…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Monday to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 17 hours ago

"Showing up when he is needed is one of the main traits of the Phantom Stranger's sty…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Monday to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

20 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I first met both Amazo and Ivo in the same storyline that brought us the Supermobile…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Saturday to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

119 on Saturday

"About Conway's reaction to this, I think that it can be reasonably gauged by his com…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 6 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

119 on Saturday

"Scalphunter was one of the most noteworthy members of the original team of Marauders…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 5 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 17 hours ago

"This was poignant.  After disabling the Ivo android, Vibe improves his mood and rest…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 5 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

119 on Saturday

"I just now realized that this is what I find least convincing in this high concept.…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 5 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 17 hours ago

"Very few of the X-Men are characters to me at this point.  Most of them have accumul…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 4 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 17 hours ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service