Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (375) Replies Latest Activity

"The radio show made it quite rare and developed a whole saga around its very few fra…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 24 to Who discovered Kryptonite?

12 Sep 7
Reply by Captain Comics

"The Secret Sanctuary of the Justice League of America was its headquarters for its f…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 23 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Is Proteus Xavier's son?  I don't think he was presented as such in the original sto…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 18 to So you think you know the X-Men? New reboot upends status quo

8 Aug 20
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Aquaman is next seen in his four-issue 1986 limited series, very soon after Crisis o…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 18 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 on Tuesday

"Lots of people died in Uncanny X-Men.  Out of the top of my head, Blindfold, Wolfsba…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 14 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

94 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"While this new continuity is complex and challenging, I get the sense that it is als…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 10 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

94 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That may well be, at least for the moment.  But who knows what that would mean in th…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 4 to Comic Book Sales Trends

124 Aug 24
Reply by Detective 445

"A few minor observations. Steel's costume changes significantly under the auspices o…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 4 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 on Tuesday

"My first JLA issue (and to this day the only one).  I liked Luke McDonnel's pencils…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 3 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 on Tuesday

"IIRC his next significant appearance was in Captain Atom alongside Swamp Thing.  The…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 26 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 on Tuesday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service