Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (467) Replies Latest Activity

"I must assume that it would severely limit the sort of subjects that he may write ab…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 2 to Now that Clark Kent is Publicly Known to Be Superman...

10 Jul 2
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"A fairly esoteric example is Linda Danvers as reimagined by Peter David.She had a di…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 2 to Crisis of Characters at Infinite Publishers!

16 Jul 4
Reply by Philip Portelli

"At least one source attributes those early appearances of the three founders to alte…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jun 13 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Okay, here is what I figured. ------------------------------------------------------…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jun 8 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"From a business perspective it probably makes sense to create and release a Snyder C…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied May 27 to Snyder Cut To Be Released

9 Jun 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"This may well be the Tintin story that most references previous tales. The plot, too…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied May 22 to The Adventures of Tintin

67 Jun 28
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I don't really know, but given that one of Mike Grell's stories made a point of pair…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied May 21 to Night Girl Question

9 May 21
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"One should certainly acknowledge that while Hergé showed an unconfortable affinity f…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 13 to The Adventures of Tintin

67 Jun 28
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"My mistake.  Of course, it is the blue oranges, not apples.  Sorry and thanks for co…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 13 to The Adventures of Tintin

67 Jun 28
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Hi, Emerkeith.  You may be recalling "Prisoners of the Sun".  It resolves the plot o…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 9 to The Adventures of Tintin

67 Jun 28
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service