Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't remember this piece of news and not conclude that it is strongly related to…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 23 to Dan Didio no longer at DC

17 Mar 2
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Actually, it was Batman Family #17.  Quite an informative issue in hindsight. Helena…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 23 to Batman/Catwoman/Huntress Questions AKA I Was Wondering #32

9 Feb 23

"We know from a couple of issues of the Bat Family book that Helena Wayne felt the ne…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 23 to Batman/Catwoman/Huntress Questions AKA I Was Wondering #32

9 Feb 23

"Hmm... maybe there is an operating premise that, since the stories up until #244 wer…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 20 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

137 Mar 9
Reply by Richard Mantle

"For the continuity to make sense, we have to put this before or perhaps _during_ #24…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 19 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

137 Mar 9
Reply by Richard Mantle

"It is easy to miss, but the branding very consistently presents this as an Avengers…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 6 to Empyre, Marvel's 2020 event

24 May 10
Reply by John Dunbar

"In Legends #6, J'Onn declares that the JLA does not exist and there is no follow-up…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 24 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

137 Mar 9
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I liked J'Onn's panel declaring the end of the JLA in Legends #6, but otherwise I fe…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 23 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

137 Mar 9
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Candy made many appearances since. She was along with Warren during the New Defender…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 20 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1929 Apr 5
Reply by John Dunbar

"As I said elsewhere, this issue impressed me a lot. Perhaps not so much due to the d…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 16 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

137 Mar 9
Reply by Richard Mantle

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service