Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (376) Replies Latest Activity

"IIRC his next significant appearance was in Captain Atom alongside Swamp Thing.  The…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 26 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"About describing Zatanna's powers as "elemental", here is a bit of clarification.Zat…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 25 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10

"Mekanique does not appear in All-Star Squadron #50, but she does appear in #58-60, s…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 22 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10

"Infinity Inc. put Roy Thomas' love for the JSA and for continuity to very good use. …"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 16 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10

"I understand that your collected editions do not include the letters pages.  That is…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 14 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10

"While by this point much of Steel's backstory was being treated as mysterious, his g…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jun 20 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10

"I wish I understood why Bendis keeps being given what should, by any reasonable metr…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jun 15 to DC Announces New Legion Book

90 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I don't think he was, but I get the sense that he is the cinematic universe's answer…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jun 8 to IS HE IS ANY OF THE COMICS??

1 Jun 8
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Aquaman's telepathy, far as I know, has consistently been depicted as biased towards…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jun 8 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10

"I quite agree, Rob. "

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jun 4 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

88 Sep 10

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service