Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (404) Replies Latest Activity

"About the creator names over the title... I would think that Gerry Conway, at the ti…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 14 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

106 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"We have indeed seen Victorious since, in Marvel Two-in-One #42-43, published in 1978…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 7 to MMW Ka-Zar

94 56 minutes ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I don't know where the "Homo Magi" idea first turned out either.  Good question. It…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 7 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

106 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Hickman apparently meant to spotlight how Moira often seemed to be oddly prepared fo…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 29 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

140 15 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"I still think that this series is portraying Moira's tenth life, while previous cont…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 27 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

140 15 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Personally, I liked Klaus Janson's inks just fine.  His art complemented Miller's ju…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 21 to Frank Miller Daredevil... and Elektra

98 on Monday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"This seems to be the first appearance of the teleport tubes that would be so prevale…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 20 to JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

106 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"It is actually very on the face.  We are not supposed to take Xavier's side this tim…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 20 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

140 15 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"I usually like these little continuity vortexes that Marvel is found of creating, an…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 18 to MMW Ka-Zar

94 56 minutes ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"There is certainly something to that. Who else qualifies as widely known members of…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 14 to Boris Johnson Quotes the Incredible Hulk

12 Sep 23
Reply by John Dunbar

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service