Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (425)

Discussions Replied To (425) Replies Latest Activity

"The only truly engaging Captain America story ever were Steve Englehart's.  And of t…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 2, 2014 to What are the best Captain America stories?

29 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"Actually, I think this is the best of all known time for a Surfer series to succeed.…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Mar 26, 2014 to Can the Silver Surfer Work Today?

77 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Cheeks the Toy Wonder once proposed that maybe Red Kryptonite does not random effect…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Mar 20, 2014 to AMSA: Spider-Man's "Secret" Identity

53 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"They sure aren't showing a lot of understanding of what Superman is all about in Man…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 18, 2014 to The Definitive..........Green Lantern?

32 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Jimmm Kelly

"I can't say that I recognize Hal in the current GL.  As Dave Elyea pointed out in th…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 18, 2014 to The Definitive..........Green Lantern?

32 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Jimmm Kelly

"It definitely is. On Marvel, it has forced the company into a rather inflexible mi…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 13, 2014 to "Let's Pretend This Never Happened"- Redeeming Bishop

140 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"I don't think there is much care about continuity anymore, and perhaps that is a goo…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 10, 2014 to "Let's Pretend This Never Happened"- Redeeming Bishop

140 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Come to think of it, I don't mind the trenchcoat nearly as much as I mind the silly…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 3, 2014 to Defending Gambit

16 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by DneColt

"I never warmed up to Gambit, but it would be surprising if I did. Mostly it is the…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 3, 2014 to Defending Gambit

16 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by DneColt

"Well, I rarely think of them as Avengers anymore.  Wolverine joining sort of settled…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 26, 2014 to Beware the Black Widow!

25 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Dave Elyea

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service