Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (375) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it was Aquarius.  He had some lung health problems after the storyline in Aveng…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 9, 2012 to Who Knew Who Zodiac Was, and When did They find Out?

14 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"It was the storyline in Avengers that revealed Cornelius Von Lunt as the original Ta…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 8, 2012 to Who Knew Who Zodiac Was, and When did They find Out?

14 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I take it the other two women books were "Night Nurse" and "Sheena the She Devil"?"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 4, 2012 to The Cat, and other STRONG Women of the '70s Marvel

58 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I am very fond of Jim Shooter, and became more so after seeing his blog. It helps t…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 3, 2012 to DC Comics in the early '70s

117 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Tim Boo Ba

"I've read several stories where the Legion helped Jimmy with his problems but really…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 1, 2012 to Jimmy Olsen Questions AKA I Was Wondering #8

11 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"Interestingly, Eros would eventually get involved with Wonder Woman between the deat…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 25, 2012 to Fan of Bronze: Superman & Wonder Woman....AGAIN!

13 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Kubert would work fine on Captain America or even Daredevil or Dracula as well.  He…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 16, 2012 to DC artists that would have 'fit' into Marvel

78 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"I thought the revived Atlas had stopped its activities?"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 15, 2012 to "Atlas Unified" - Whassup ?

16 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Issue #46 is the last (original) Elf with a Gun appearance."

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 15, 2012 to Defenders

147 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Robin Olsen

"Sal Buscema will always be _the_ Defenders artist to me.  Incidentally, I really did…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 12, 2012 to Defenders

147 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Robin Olsen

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service