Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (404) Replies Latest Activity

"That is an interesting aside suggested by the last panel, one that is rarely explore…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Mar 31, 2013 to The Death Of Nemesis Kid

34 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Precisely. It happened during the time when the X-Men had no new stories of their ow…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Mar 31, 2013 to The Death Of Nemesis Kid

34 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I have never even read a Damian story, but I wish they had him decide that he is not…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Feb 25, 2013 to Damian Wayne to die, Grant Morrison addresses topic in 'Source' essay

43 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Your mention of the Suicide Squad / Doom Patrol special reminds me: George H W Bush…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 25, 2012 to Comic Appearance of The President

76 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Carter made a cameo in the original Dark Phoenix saga, attempting to contact the Ave…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 23, 2012 to Comic Appearance of The President

76 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"The Odin hypothesis is appealing to me.  Particularly given how (in the MU at least)…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 19, 2012 to Captain America Questions AKA I Was Wondering #9

112 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

"Hey, Commander Benson, thanks for the info about Bucky's recovery. Oddly, that mean…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 14, 2012 to Captain America Questions AKA I Was Wondering #9

112 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

"Come to think of it, I'm not sure heroism and justice have much of a relationship.  …"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 14, 2012 to "Wonder Woman Remade from Woman's View"

7 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

""

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 14, 2012 to Captain America Questions AKA I Was Wondering #9

112 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

"Yes, it was Aquarius.  He had some lung health problems after the storyline in Aveng…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 9, 2012 to Who Knew Who Zodiac Was, and When did They find Out?

14 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service