Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps not for long.  A remarkable trend in both of the big two in the last decade…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 6, 2014 to No longer EEEEE-vil, Magneto will still be pretty naughty in new title

84 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"From what I read (particularly the 31 days of posts about Age of Ultron in Comics Sh…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 6, 2014 to No longer EEEEE-vil, Magneto will still be pretty naughty in new title

84 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"It is not 100% clear, at least to me, but it seems that Marvel continuity is actuall…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 4, 2014 to No longer EEEEE-vil, Magneto will still be pretty naughty in new title

84 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Weird.  Somehow I missed the very existence of that series. It looks like something…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 4, 2014 to No longer EEEEE-vil, Magneto will still be pretty naughty in new title

84 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

""Because you demanded it: three different gimmicks on the numbering of this issue".…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 3, 2014 to Comics Guide for April 2, 2014

41 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Anomaly or not, I'm very fond of sequential numbering, and my gut reaction to relaun…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 3, 2014 to Comics Guide for April 2, 2014

41 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I happen to think that the supposed redemption of Magneto in the 1980s was mishandle…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 3, 2014 to No longer EEEEE-vil, Magneto will still be pretty naughty in new title

84 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I must agree.  It has become a fairly arbitrary division, to say nothing of unclear.…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 3, 2014 to No longer EEEEE-vil, Magneto will still be pretty naughty in new title

84 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"The only truly engaging Captain America story ever were Steve Englehart's.  And of t…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Apr 2, 2014 to What are the best Captain America stories?

29 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"Actually, I think this is the best of all known time for a Surfer series to succeed.…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Mar 26, 2014 to Can the Silver Surfer Work Today?

77 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service