PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,501)

Discussions Replied To (2109) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, yes! I haven't made it in years because my wife doesn't like potato salad or ble…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Nov 1 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4064 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"André the Giant wrestles a guy in a Batman costume. Originally aired in French TV on…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 29 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4064 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"If I remember correctly, it was the same format as the Marvel Graphic Novels, but I…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 14 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

180 Oct 15
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Goldie Hawn appeared very briefly as Mrs Claus in last year's The Christmas Chronicl…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 6 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3980 on Tuesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Baron Blood looks like some 14-year-old's idea of a cool "upgrade.""

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 30 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Wow! That Knights of Pendragon cover looks like a bad fake."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 30 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Mutts last week: "

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 23 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

437 Oct 9
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I didn't take it that you were knocking it. I thought it was a nice use of comics fo…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 21 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

267 6 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I read Ghosts in the early 80s. It was a fun alternative to superhero comics."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 21 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

267 6 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Salmon, shrimp, crab legs, frog legs, crawfish tails, calamari, beef, chicken, two k…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 20 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4064 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service