PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,447)

Discussions Replied To (2058) Replies Latest Activity

"They sold comics in multipacks. I remember seeing them in the catalogs."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied on Wednesday to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

138 9 hours ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Yes, they did."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied on Tuesday to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

138 9 hours ago

"I heard it. We'll get to hear the new arrangement tonight."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 14 to 'Doctor Who,' 'Walking Dead' premiere to good reviews, but ratings heading in different directions

3 Oct 14
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I saw the new episode of Doctor Who and enjoyed it very much. Whittaker quickly take…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 12 to 'Doctor Who,' 'Walking Dead' premiere to good reviews, but ratings heading in different directions

3 Oct 14
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 10 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1187 on Thursday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"The Creeping Flesh?"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 28 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3912 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Same here. Sorry, Commander."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 27 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3912 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I know that it's numbered 1, but what year? The numbers don't mean anything anymor…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 24 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4781 8 hours ago

"Obviously, whoever designed the movie costume had never heard it."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 24 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3912 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Holey Moley! I never noticed or heard it before. Now that I see it, I think it's gre…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 24 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3912 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service