PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,368)

Discussions Replied To (1981) Replies Latest Activity

"He saw it for $14. "

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 10 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3239 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The wikipedia article says $400,000."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 26 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"The punctuation is odd."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 26 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Tarzan was popular in the 30s and 40s, maybe Namor was riding that wave, so to speak."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 14 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Iron Man? More like Torpedo. "

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 29 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I turned the TV to the Acme Classics channel just in time to find that I had missed…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 21 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Kirby did at least 17 pages, if you count a double-spread as two. It may be the comp…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 20 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Great tip, Luke. Thanks!"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 8 to Tips on using the board

89 Aug 23
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"The opening theme music for the Perry Mason TV series would also be a good "Godzilla…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jun 28 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

""

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jun 26 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service