PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,555)

Discussions Replied To (2161) Replies Latest Activity

"I just watched the debut episode of MR. YOUNG, a Canadian comedy about a 14-year-old…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied on Saturday to What are you watching right now?

603 12 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"I've read that he was the first professional basketball player to shatter a glass ba…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied on Thursday to What are you watching right now?

603 12 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"In a Flaming Carrot story, the Carrot is severely beaten and is brought out of a com…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied on Wednesday to What are you watching right now?

603 12 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"RIP, Road Warrior Animal, aka Joe Laurinaitis, age 60. Link"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied on Wednesday to Pro Wrestling

222 on Wednesday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I think The Avengers was on WHBQ, 13, the ABC affiliate in Memphis. image from http…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 18 to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

133 Sep 20
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"No, but he was all over the South. You can easily find some of his matches on YouTub…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 2 to Pro Wrestling

222 on Wednesday

"Armstrong was on one of the first wrestling shows I saw. I think he was in a match w…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Sep 2 to Pro Wrestling

222 on Wednesday

"I'm watching episode 210 right now on Tubi. It's listed there as "Season 1, Episode…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 29 to Dark Shadows

2367 17 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"A few years back, TCM ran Dark Side of the Moon in the second audio channel of an ai…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 26 to What are you watching right now?

603 12 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"You've skewed your numbers!"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 19 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4230 on Thursday
Reply by David Warren

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service