PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,516)

Discussions Replied To (2124) Replies Latest Activity

"How is It's a Wonderful Life eliminated? I did look at the post on page 294."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Dec 27, 2019 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4038 Apr 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Denise Miller had been in Fish. I've started re-watching it recently."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Dec 11, 2019 to What are you watching right now?

534 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"No apology necessary. Thanks for sharing it."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Dec 5, 2019 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4144 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I made that one. "

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Dec 4, 2019 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4144 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I just read that Howard Cruse has passed away. He was the founding editor of Gay Com…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Nov 26, 2019 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4144 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Oh, yes! I haven't made it in years because my wife doesn't like potato salad or ble…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Nov 1, 2019 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4144 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"André the Giant wrestles a guy in a Batman costume. Originally aired in French TV on…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 29, 2019 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4144 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"If I remember correctly, it was the same format as the Marvel Graphic Novels, but I…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Oct 14, 2019 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

180 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Goldie Hawn appeared very briefly as Mrs Claus in last year's The Christmas Chronicl…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 6, 2019 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4038 Apr 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Baron Blood looks like some 14-year-old's idea of a cool "upgrade.""

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 30, 2019 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service