PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,599)

Discussions Replied To (2205) Replies Latest Activity

"What if you bring Private Strong into it, too?"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 30, 2009 to Who Do You Think Would Win?

18 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Dagwan

"Just had a scare. I dropped my MacBook, and it rebooted as it hit the floor."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 30, 2009 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4312 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I did. I just found #22 in a box of unread comics."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 29, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6108 5 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Flash: Rebirth #4 - I love the Barry Allen Flash, but this issue just didn't do anyt…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 29, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6108 5 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Power Girl #4 - Fun. Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam! #7 - Not as much fun as i…"

6108 5 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Blackest Night #2 Green Lantern # 45 Green Lantern Corps #39 - I'm enjoying the Blac…"

6108 5 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Bobbeh!"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 28, 2009 to Is Anyone Else Having This Problem?

106 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Did you also delete the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies?"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 28, 2009 to Is Anyone Else Having This Problem?

106 Aug 5, 2020

"Oh, I can tell when you're being a smartarse. What browser are you using? On Intern…"

106 Aug 5, 2020

"I don't know for sure what the problem could be, but you may want to try clearing th…"

106 Aug 5, 2020

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service