PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,711)

Discussions Replied To (2314) Replies Latest Activity

"What Eric is talking about is not just swiping, but cut-and-paste, and I agree that…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 3, 2009 to Is it plagiarism?

14 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"This situation was brought up at the DCU panel at SDCC, but there was no resolution…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 2, 2009 to DC's Superman Collections = FAIL

22 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Alan M.

"Anybody want to start a "Maggia Wars" game here?"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Aug 1, 2009 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4762 on Friday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"In one episode, there was a hint that at least one writer reads Mark Evanier's blog."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 31, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Signs I've Been a Wrestling Fan Too Long #1 Every time I see Ted Allen on the Food N…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 31, 2009 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4762 on Friday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"My first major was engineering, so they seem familiar to me, too."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 31, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""Angel. Strangers in the house.""

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 27, 2009 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

5427 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I still say that's Morgan Fairchild's nose."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 27, 2009 to So Apparently Marvel Feels Moonstone should be played by...

22 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds #5 - I'm satisfied with the conclusion. Power Girl…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 26, 2009 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6488 1 hour ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Apparently, a few people have seen a Superman costume to be used in the new season o…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jul 24, 2009 to Comicon 2009

43 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Dagwan's discussion What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
1 minute ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Ha! Yes, indeedy. The thing about the color-coded ratings is ... what is the point of a ratings…"
1 hour ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I guess Neal Adams liked to branch out and stretch his artistic muscles from time to time, for I…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
""But, but, but ...  I don't remember reading that.  I feel more ashamed than…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I did not know about the color-coded ratings (not that I ever agree with ratings, anyway). Mine…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"More FCBD: Did you know that the color of the logos on FCBD books has significance? I didn't…"
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"As a kid, I had a coverless copy of this one!"
2 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Action #364 June 1968."
2 hours ago
Fraser Sherman replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Holmes is public domain now, so that's not a problem. To be clear, Waid didn't originate…"
3 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Caught up on a couple of older things this weekend.  Shade, The Changing Girl Vol. 1: Earth…"
3 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Now I'll have that song in my head all day."
3 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"I wouldn't dare try!"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service