PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's Discussions (2,504)

Discussions Replied To (2112) Replies Latest Activity

"I learned the word from Dobie Gillis reruns."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Feb 8 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1249 Oct 24
Reply by The Baron

"Watching the second episode of Season 2. Saru has misused the verb "comprises," and…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jan 25 to 'Star Trek: Discovery'

46 Apr 16
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Otherwise, I enjoyed the column and appreciate the list. Thanks!"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jan 4 to From Avengers to Zombieland: 2019 movies full of genre goodness

8 Jan 4
Reply by Captain Comics

"It was Superman III that had "a drunk, unshaven Superman." The original Captain Marv…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Jan 3 to From Avengers to Zombieland: 2019 movies full of genre goodness

8 Jan 4
Reply by Captain Comics

"Things I never thought I'd see #3176:The 10th Doctor (David Tennant) as drawn by Jer…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Dec 29, 2018 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4071 on Thursday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"NEPTUNE'S DAUGHTER (1949). Esther Williams and Ricardo Montalban with Red Skelton an…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Dec 25, 2018 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3988 on Wednesday
Reply by JohnD

""Heak Blouse"?"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Dec 13, 2018 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1249 Oct 24
Reply by The Baron

"BLACK PANTHER: I very much enjoyed it, but I should not have watched it and THE LEGE…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Nov 14, 2018 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3988 on Wednesday
Reply by JohnD

"Larry Leiber has retired from drawing the strip. Roy Thomas may be writing it."

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Nov 13, 2018 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

440 Nov 25
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"This weekend I've watched Ant Man & the Wasp, Avengers: Infinity War, and The Le…"

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied Nov 11, 2018 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3988 on Wednesday
Reply by JohnD

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service