John Dunbar's Discussions (2,505)

Discussions Replied To (2020) Replies Latest Activity

"The Court Decrees: Captain, verily for thy service to this community and indeed this…"

John Dunbar replied on Saturday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Releasing this coming Wednesday, Nov 28: All-Star Superman TPB: Black Label - collec…"

John Dunbar replied Nov 24 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Terrific column Cap.  And Philip, I always felt the same way. "

John Dunbar replied Nov 17 to Stan Lee deserves huge credit for gIving hope to the marginalized

10 Nov 19
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Here's something interesting (well, maybe only to me) - I believe when the Epic Coll…"

John Dunbar replied Oct 27 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Releasing next Wednesday, Oct 31: Incredible Hulk Epic Collection Vol 3, collecting …"

John Dunbar replied Oct 27 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Releasing on Wed Oct 17:BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT DETECTIVE TPB VOL 2 Collects Detectiv…"

John Dunbar replied Oct 8 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Releasing next Wed, Oct 10, 2018:ABSOLUTE KINGDOM COME HC (New Edition) Collects Kin…"

John Dunbar replied Oct 4 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Released on Wed Oct 3 2018 SWAMP THING: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS TPB VOL 1 Collects Ho…"

John Dunbar replied Oct 4 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Agreed, well done Kelvin. "

John Dunbar replied Sep 28 to Artist Norm Breyfogle Passes Away

17 Nov 26
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Oh man.  So sad.  58 is just way too young.I remember thinking his work in Detective…"

John Dunbar replied Sep 26 to Artist Norm Breyfogle Passes Away

17 Nov 26
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service