John Dunbar's Discussions (2,427)

Discussions Replied To (1955) Replies Latest Activity

"Fred, by "impressive" I meant he acquitted himself well in this story, fighting indi…"

John Dunbar replied 11 hours ago to The Captain Re-Reads 'Avengers'

648 9 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Sadly, I don't have anything to read along with.  The WW Golden Age TPB that came ou…"

John Dunbar replied 18 hours ago to Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Wonder Woman

4 10 hours ago
Reply by Randy Jackson

" "

John Dunbar replied yesterday to The Captain Re-Reads 'Avengers'

648 9 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"As Luke said, I started a thread several years ago - "Some random thoughts on Essent…"

John Dunbar replied on Wednesday to Thoughts on possible future re-reading threads

39 on Wednesday
Reply by John Dunbar

"This Power Man was one of those villains that was impressive in his first outing, an…"

John Dunbar replied on Wednesday to The Captain Re-Reads 'Avengers'

648 9 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Fantastic Four Fantastic Four #1-102, FF Annual #1-6 All issues by Jack Kirby (with…"

John Dunbar replied on Wednesday to Thoughts on possible future re-reading threads

39 on Wednesday
Reply by John Dunbar

"AVENGERS 21 (OCT 65) "The Bitter Taste of Defeat!" Written with the usual Stan Lee…"

John Dunbar replied on Wednesday to The Captain Re-Reads 'Avengers'

648 9 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Lots of great collections there.  I'm especially excited about the LSH, JLA, and Fla…"

John Dunbar replied on Tuesday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 on Tuesday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Upcoming: Superman: The Golden Age Omnibus Vol 5 comes out Jan 24, collecting Action…"

John Dunbar replied on Tuesday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 on Tuesday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Doctor Strange Strange Tales 147-168, Doctor Strange 169-183 Steve Ditko was the art…"

John Dunbar replied Jan 13 to Thoughts on possible future re-reading threads

39 on Wednesday
Reply by John Dunbar

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service