John Dunbar's Discussions (2,493)

Discussions Replied To (2009) Replies Latest Activity

"THOR ANNUAL 2 (1966) "If Asgard Falls .." Scripted in Solemn Splendor by: STAN LEE…"

John Dunbar replied Aug 4 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1189 Aug 7
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"After a too long hiatus, this thread is back ... stay tuned!"

John Dunbar replied Aug 4 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1189 Aug 7
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I think the good Captain meant to say Tim Drake in the second instance, as Tim is Re…"

John Dunbar replied Aug 3 to 'Teen Titans' is a complicated topic in comics and on TV

3 Aug 4
Reply by Captain Comics

"There are several groups on facebook for selling comics.  I recommend going this way…"

John Dunbar replied Jul 8 to Money, it's all I want

12 Jul 30
Reply by doc photo

"I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that these DC Wal-Mart 100 page books are not av…"

John Dunbar replied Jul 7 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

48 Jul 21
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"As a youngster, his art didn't appeal to me.  But happily I grew out of that!  A mas…"

John Dunbar replied Jul 7 to RIP Steve Ditko

26 Jul 9
Reply by Thomas Lupo

"This past Wedneday, May 23 saw the release of Superman: The Golden Age TPB Vol 4.  I…"

John Dunbar replied May 27 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"This Wednesday, May 16, sees the release of  - Supergirl Omnibus Volume 2: The Silve…"

John Dunbar replied May 13 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

398 Jun 18
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"He lived an amazing life, even as a boy - evading the Nazis in Italy during WWII and…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 18 to RIP Bruno Sammartino

2 Apr 18
Reply by John Dunbar

"I've changed my mind after reading the Hollywood Reporter article Clark linked to. …"

John Dunbar replied Apr 14 to Stan Lee elder abuse?

23 Jul 29
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service