John Dunbar (the mod of maple)'s Discussions (2,335)

Discussions Replied To (1874) Replies Latest Activity

"The DB was much sleazier than the Bugle.  Peter went from taking crime photos to be…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied on Saturday to Peter Parker, Clark Kent question

8 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

"So: Peter Parker. In The Pulse # 1-5 (2004), Norman Osborn was exposed as the Green…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 19 to Peter Parker, Clark Kent question

8 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

" I second this. "

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 19 to RIP Bobby "the Brain" Heenan

5 Sep 19
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"Heartbreaking.  He wrote and edited so many things I enjoyed; from the time I first…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 10 to RIP Len Wein

21 Sep 13
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Usually up to now, Spidey's super strength is not played up.  But I will point out…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 8 to John Dunbar re-reads AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (AF 15, ASM 1-50)

257 Sep 8

"We'll just have to agree to disagree here.  In my opinion, the spider-sense warns h…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 6 to John Dunbar re-reads AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (AF 15, ASM 1-50)

257 Sep 8

"As Randy said, why not?  In his first appearance, Peter invented his web-shooters.…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 6 to John Dunbar re-reads AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (AF 15, ASM 1-50)

257 Sep 8

"It may have been Stan and Steve's intention to show the Goblin could make a mistake…"

257 Sep 8

"Amazing Spider-Man 14 (July 1964)  "The Grotesque Adventure of the Green Goblin!" W…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 4 to John Dunbar re-reads AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (AF 15, ASM 1-50)

257 Sep 8

"Batman: The Golden Age TPB Vol 3 was released this past Wednesday (August 30). It co…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Sep 1 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

188 Sep 2
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service