John Dunbar (the mod of maple)'s Discussions (2,306)

Discussions Replied To (1847) Replies Latest Activity

"Both DC"s website and MyComicShop list Comics Cavalcade # 1-4 being included in the…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied on Thursday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

117 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The art for #185 and #186 is top notch.  Great covers, great interiors. My first iss…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied on Tuesday to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1756 on Tuesday
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"I agree that this two-parter was sloppy and convoluted.  The Grizzly was a dud of a…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied on Tuesday to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1114 on Wednesday
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Not my favorite Bond but he was always entertaining in the role.  The writing of som…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied on Tuesday to Roger Moore RIP

12 on Friday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Happy Birthday, Mr. S.A.!"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied May 22 to Happy birthday to our host, Mr. Silver Age, Craig Shutt

23 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

" Agreed! "

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied May 16 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

117 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Huzzah! "

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied May 16 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

117 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Sixth!  And count me in for a reading project. Also, I'm probably the only one on…"

117 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Btw, this hardcover picks up where the last LSH Archive stopped; no issues are skipp…"

117 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The LSH Omnibus, due out in August, collects the contents of the first 3 Archives."

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied May 15 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

117 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service