John Dunbar (the mod of maple)'s Discussions (2,316)

Discussions Replied To (1857) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonder Woman: The Golden Age Omnibus Vol 2 was released on July 5.  It collects Comi…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied yesterday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

146 yesterday
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

" "

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied on Friday to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1131 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

" "

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jul 7 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1131 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

"May she rest in peace. And to Jeff and Mark, my condolences to you both."

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jul 7 to Joan Lee has passed

9 Jul 7
Reply by Philip Portelli

" I'll second that! "

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jul 3 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1131 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

"To me this was a pretty average issue of ASM; some good here, some bad.  I first rea…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jul 3 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1131 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks for sharing this, gentlemen.  I have also read Jim Shooter's blog and I remem…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jun 26 to HeroesCon 2017

23 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"Teen Titans #25, the first issue in this Omnibus, was cover-dated Jan/Feb 1970.  The…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jun 22 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

146 yesterday

"The Teen Titans Bronze Age Omnibus was released last Wednesday, June 14. It collects…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jun 22 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

146 yesterday

"Agreed.  Very nice to see so many people on social media expressing that very senti…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Jun 13 to Adam West has died.

15 Jun 21
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service