John Dunbar (the mod of maple)'s Discussions (2,261)

Discussions Replied To (1805) Replies Latest Activity

"Out of all the "Old Order Changeth" stories, Avengers #181 is my second favorite, wi…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied on Monday to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1726 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Mantle

"After Gerry used him in the first few issues of Spectacular Spider-Man, Tarantula ap…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Mar 19 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"A few late thoughts on ASM 134 & 135: - The Tarantula is not very interesting. …"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Mar 19 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I believe you may be thinking of World Color Press in Sparta, Illinois. https://en.w…"

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I thought the Giant Sized issue with Dracula was ok.  I think it was a good idea not…"

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I don't own it either :) I don't know why I didn't remember it last night but Marvel…"

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Was anyone else surprised that Marvel reprinted this issue in Essential ASM in 2004,…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Mar 18 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I found this rather enjoyable.  Sure, it's got the cliche of the misunderstanding fi…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Mar 18 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Heads up for Richard's next discussion, Giant-Sized Spider-Man #1:  if you don't hav…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Feb 28 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Richard, I feel the same way you do about Giant-Size Super-Heroes #1 - it doesn't qu…"

John Dunbar (the mod of maple) replied Feb 28 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1060 Mar 19
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service