John Dunbar's Discussions (2,576)

Discussions Replied To (2071) Replies Latest Activity

"The new release date for Empyre # 0: Avengers is Wed, June 24, and for Empyre # 0: F…"

John Dunbar replied May 10 to Empyre, Marvel's 2020 event

24 May 10
Reply by John Dunbar

" "

John Dunbar replied Apr 18 to John Dunbar re-reads AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (AF 15, ASM 1-50)

292 Apr 18
Reply by John Dunbar

"AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL 1 (1964) "The Sinister Six!" 41 Pages of Indescribable E…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 11 to John Dunbar re-reads AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (AF 15, ASM 1-50)

292 Apr 18
Reply by John Dunbar

"After a hiatus of two years (and a bit) ... WE'RE BACK!!! Hopefully it won't take…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 11 to John Dunbar re-reads AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (AF 15, ASM 1-50)

292 Apr 18
Reply by John Dunbar

"I'm still working, but my routine consists of home to work and back home again.  Onc…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 8 to COVID-19 and comics

64 Aug 14
Reply by Captain Comics

"Avengers 219 - Good stuff here.  Like the Avengers themselves, the reader has a feel…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 5 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1931 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Part Two of "Catching up (yet) again and giving my thoughts on ...." Avengers 214 -…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 4 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1931 on Sunday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"ASM 169 - while I found the previous issues somewhat mediocre as outlined in my post…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 4 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1259 Apr 4
Reply by John Dunbar

"I found these issues a bit of a chore to read through.  I read #163-169 in one sitti…"

1259 Apr 4
Reply by John Dunbar

"Catching up (yet) again and giving my thoughts on .... ASM 163-164 - I commented on…"

1259 Apr 4
Reply by John Dunbar

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service