Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"Some old Star Trek... TNG: "Where No One Has Gone Before" - First Traveler "Remember…"
45 seconds ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Speaking of "that Legacy nonsense"..."
27 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Continuing the Shang-Chi saga, Special Marvel Edition was renamed Master of Kung Fu, but kept the…"
56 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I wanted to do Master of Kung Fu as my example of first and last issues, but I ran into a little…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"OK."
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"I got this for Christmas. I was a bit surprised that it went for Enemy Ace over Sgt. Rock as one…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"I nominate Miraclewoman (Avril Lear)."
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 837 Super-Heroines
"Added Black Diamond Black Venus The Butterfly Colt Cutie Bunny The Golden Amazon Invisible Scarlet…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis posted a video

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Official Trailer

“Show them who we are.” Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, only in theaters November 11.Get tickets now: fandang...
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
""The endless parade of first issues has, for me, gone from funny to annoying to white…"
4 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Oct. 3-10, 2022
"Collects Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Special #1, Batman: Madness — A…"
4 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"I finished this a 2-3 weeks ago, and overall I enjoyed it. I do think it got to much into the…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service