Lee Semmens's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Star Trek: Enterprise killed the franchise for me. Love Voyager and DS9, not quite s…"

Lee Semmens replied yesterday to 'Star Trek: Discovery' Season 1

12 4 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Carl Barks in the early 1970s, age circa 10-12. He was never credited in those days,…"

Lee Semmens replied Aug 14 to Who Was Your Artist?

33 Sep 16
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I have got it (and the Batman, Superman and Flash ones), but it is several years sin…"

Lee Semmens replied Aug 14 to Did anyone read the issue where Wonder Woman teamed up with Jerry Lewis?

5 Aug 14
Reply by Lee Semmens

"Landau, who shot to fame by playing a homosexual henchman in Alfred Hitchcock’s 1959…"

Lee Semmens replied Jul 17 to R.I.P. Martin Landau, of "Mission: Impossible," "Ed Wood" -- 1928-2017

10 Jul 17
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said: Early 40s, I would say (56 now). Mind you, there are a…"

Lee Semmens replied May 19 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

188 Sep 2
Reply by Captain Comics

"Showcase #100? Sorry, but I thought it was a simply dreadful comic that tried to cov…"

Lee Semmens replied May 19 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

188 Sep 2
Reply by Captain Comics

"Somebody mentioned on another board that she was the only major cast member of her o…"

Lee Semmens replied Jan 26 to RIP Mary Tyler Moore

11 Jan 26
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I am the only person in my family who has ever read comics, at least remotely close…"

Lee Semmens replied Sep 13, 2016 to What do other people in your house like to read, comics-wise?

27 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I am always amused (perhaps bemused is a better word!) when watching Hogan's Heroes,…"

Lee Semmens replied Jul 29, 2016 to "Captain", Why?

30 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Hoy Murphy said: This story wildlly contradicted a few earlier Batman origin stories…"

Lee Semmens replied Jul 27, 2016 to Silver Sightings: When Batman was Engaged, Had His Heart Broken, Got Framed and Arrested....oh, and ECLIPSO was There, Too!

38 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service