Luke Blanchard's Discussions (9,247)

Discussions Replied To (9169) Replies Latest Activity

"According to Wikipedia's page on Four Color the series was really a series of one-sh…"

Luke Blanchard replied 10 hours ago to The Book!

69 10 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"The net tells me the Black Widow serial was intended for Marvel Premiere.(1) From #2…"

Luke Blanchard replied 17 hours ago to Marvel Fanfare

29 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The L.E.G.I.O.N. '89 #4 cover (previous page) is an imitation/homage of the Jan. 197…"

Luke Blanchard replied 18 hours ago to A Cover a Day

8276 3 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Is there any explanation of why the instalments weren't published?"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to Marvel Fanfare

29 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"26.What JLA opponents got the team put on trial?   Dr Destiny in Justice League of A…"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

20 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"23.What JLA opponents, other than Golden Age characters, originated on Earth Two? T…"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

20 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Here are the answers. Some of the entries are long, so I've left them in three posts…"

20 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Come to think of it, two Leaguers had met GA previously: Superman when he was Superb…"

Luke Blanchard replied on Tuesday to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

20 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Although the Leaguers voted the Phantom Stranger a member in Justice League of Ameri…"

Luke Blanchard replied on Monday to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

20 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I forgot one! Also the Wizard, as according to Justice League of America #220 he g…"

Luke Blanchard replied on Monday to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part two

14 on Monday
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service