Luke Blanchard's Discussions (8,046)

Discussions Replied To (7978) Replies Latest Activity

"Fredric Brown Knock Three-One-Two A psycho killer who targets women is at large in…"

Luke Blanchard replied 2 hours ago to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1116 2 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I figure if there was a novelisation Amazon would have it. My search "Justice League…"

Luke Blanchard replied 4 hours ago to "JUSTICE LEAGUE " movie discussion thread (No spoilers).

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Complicating things further: -We regard Val's abilities as within human range becaus…"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

160 22 hours ago
Reply by Dave Palmer

"In Australia US (and British) comics are sold through newsagents. I think they carry…"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to Axel Alonso out as Marvel's EIC

19 13 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"The Mummex cover Steve posted (from Tales to Astonish #8, p.209) caught my attention…"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to A Cover a Day

2604 2 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Jorge Luis Borges The Book of Sand This collection is made up of a translation of t…"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1116 2 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Why are comics more expensive today in real terms? Possibly creators are paid more,…"

Luke Blanchard replied yesterday to Axel Alonso out as Marvel's EIC

19 13 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Action Comics went to a two-story format at the start of 1960. The pages allotted to…"

Luke Blanchard replied on Saturday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

241 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The net tells me the hero of the Space Museum story in Strange Adventures #157 was d…"

Luke Blanchard replied on Saturday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

241 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"It does seem to be the case that different countries have different style, genre and…"

Luke Blanchard replied on Saturday to Axel Alonso out as Marvel's EIC

19 13 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service