Luke Blanchard's Discussions (9,330)

Discussions Replied To (9253) Replies Latest Activity

"Re the scheme to have Marvel produce DC's line, I doubt it would have worked. Compar…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 18 to Comic Book Sales Trends

132 Jan 22
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I see it that way too, but the FF meet at the start for the Mole Man mission, so te…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 18 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Checking, I find six of the ten "Tales of the Watcher" stories from Tales of Suspens…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 17 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Marvel was slower to commit itself to book-length stories than one might think. The…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 17 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Isn't that always the way? From "The Man Who Wouldn't Die!", Journey into Mystery…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 17 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4200 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Willis

"A point to bear in mind is that prior to the Schwartz period Batman commonly carried…"

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I deleted it because the ground was covered in the thread previously. I'm sorry to…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 17 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

609 on Monday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

" The pieces are cheating."

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 14 to A Cover a Day

10235 1 hour ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"The cover is signed "D.C. + J.R." on the Kingpin's jacket. I don't happen to know if…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 12 to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

1259 Apr 4
Reply by John Dunbar

"Captain Comics said: The thing to do is to look for elements in the art that seem t…"

Luke Blanchard replied Jan 9 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5889 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service