The Baron's Discussions (10,656)

Discussions Replied To (10042) Replies Latest Activity

""Weird Winds of Winona" Featuring: Speed Buggy and pals Would A Kid Back Then have…"

The Baron replied 3 hours ago to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""The Exterminator" Featuring: Don Adams Would A Kid Back Then have Known Who They…"

The Baron replied 4 hours ago to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""The Mystery of the Haunted Island" Featuring: The Harlem Globetrotters Would A Ki…"

The Baron replied 4 hours ago to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""The Loch Ness Mess" Featuring: The Harlem Globetrotters Would A Kid Back Then hav…"

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Picked up volume two of Magical Girl Site."

The Baron replied yesterday to List of Manga That I Own

36 yesterday
Reply by The Baron

"Interesting. I've read the Lady Snowblood manga, written by Kazuo Koike, author…"

The Baron replied yesterday to TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

46 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"From what I've read, there was an initial push to make the gang a band, like the Arc…"

The Baron replied yesterday to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I remember the Jacksons and the Osmonds both had cartoons around the same time. I've…"

The Baron replied yesterday to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" That's right, I forgot about them! "

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""The Caped Crusader Caper" Featuring: Batman and Robin Would A Kid Back Then have…"

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service