Dagwan's Discussions (1,247)

Discussions Replied To (1150) Replies Latest Activity

"Do any of you ever talk to women that read comics? I do. Every day. 30% of my custom…"

Dagwan replied Oct 7, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"My money is on the old "It's really a lifelike robot double" explanation, but yours…"

Dagwan replied Oct 6, 2011 to How I Would "Fix" What's Been Done to Starfire as a Character - the Silver Age Way!

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Captain Comics

"On the internet, everything that can be sexualized will be. And some things that c…"

Dagwan replied Oct 6, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"Jill is wrong too. Earlier this year, this report came out, and one of the key dem…"

Dagwan replied Oct 6, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I'm going to go with, "None of the above" if you don't mind. I think that the idea…"

Dagwan replied Oct 5, 2011 to Crisis of infinite non-Crisises!

70 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I LOVED Primal Force when it came out. It was exploring part of the DCU that disapp…"

Dagwan replied Oct 4, 2011 to Crisis of infinite non-Crisises!

70 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I enjoyed Fear Itself, and a handful of the crossovers, but this thing has been goin…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to Marvel Teaser: 'Fear Itself' #7.1, 7.2, 7.3

4 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Rich Lane

"21. :P "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to The New 52: Because It's Far Too Early to be Asking This, I Will Ask It, Because That's How I Roll!

28 May 4, 2012
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I'm going to take counter-point on this one. ;)   I have read all 52 of DC's new #1s…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"DC's selling out an an individual store's selling out are 2 different things. I have…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to So, which second issues of the new 52 will you be buying?

34 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Figserello

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"One of the things I found interesting here was Alec's seeming indifference to the chaos going…"
3 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ahh, so that’s what it means. Danke."
15 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #40: Menstruation. It's not a common topic for a mainstream comic book, not in the…"
16 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"That's "revved up like a deuce," ya know, as in "Little Deuce Coupe": And…"
25 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The GCD agrees with you, Clark. And I'd just like to add that, though I've been sitting…"
1 hour ago
Dennis Summers replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"I am completely looking forward to the Phantom Stranger Omnibus for all the same reasons as the…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"If I didn't say it, I definitely do want the Phantom Stranger Omnibus. I've actually got…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"That's what it's always sounded like to me. "
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"I doubt I'm alone in not understanding the "wrapped up like a deuce" line in…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I put the last six FCBD "green" titles on the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2022 thread, which is…"
3 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ha! That actually came up in an episode of King of Queens. Doug insists that it is "Reverend…"
3 hours ago
Commander Benson replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"Best television wife ever!"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service