Commander Benson's Discussions (1,747)

Discussions Replied To (1651) Replies Latest Activity

"For purposes of the question, "knowingly" means that Ma and Pa Kent were aware that…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 27 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"What was embarrassing for me is:  you have no idea how long I worked on recreating…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Which I just finished fixing in the banner above.  I had been putting together a…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" Not at all, sir. Fire, away! "

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Just to get the quiz juices flowing again, there is one question which has yet to b…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 20 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

""You're not wanted here." It's one of the most painful things that can happen to…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 20 to How's " that " situation going now?

125 Jun 21
Reply by Philip Portelli

"For those of you who don't know the name, Vera Lynn was Britain's answer to Kate Sm…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 18 to RIP Dame Vera Lynn

4 Jun 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

". . . unless a question specifically says "superpowered villains" I'd count Penguin…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 10 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" That's why I have a character map on my menu bar. "

Commander Benson replied Jun 9 to Steve Canyon: A month a day!

85 Jun 29
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"With regards to question # 8, and without comment on the answers to that question t…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 8 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service