Commander Benson's Discussions (1,670)

Discussions Replied To (1590) Replies Latest Activity

" As do I.  the "Jam-uh-son" pronunciation just doesn't sound right to me. "

Commander Benson replied 2 hours ago to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

64 9 minutes ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That's pretty much a spot-on recollexion of Bob Kane's comments, at least in tone.…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 21, 2018 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 Jan 14
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"In 1968, DC bought out Bob Kane's contract in exchange for providing Kane with a he…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 21, 2018 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 Jan 14

"Bob Kane's rebuttal to Batmania's Biljo White was reprinted in Comic Book Artist #…"

43 Jan 14

"It's O.K., fellows.  It's not like I'm Andy Rooney.   (And the first guy to say "W…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 27, 2018 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3942 Jan 9
Reply by Captain Comics

"Ahem!  From my Deck Log Entry # 34 (http://captaincomics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/fr…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 26, 2018 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3942 Jan 9
Reply by Captain Comics

"Concur. In fact, the question of whether pilots were truly necessary was raised ev…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 10, 2018 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Quite simply---and I think Mr. Willis will agree with me here---the pilots who s…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 10, 2018 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I took a look at several stills of Bill Daily as Healey in his service dress unifor…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 9, 2018 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Captain/Major Healey did wear the wings of an Army aviator, so he was a pilot.  Ho…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 9, 2018 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service