Commander Benson's Discussions (1,705)

Discussions Replied To (1616) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone once said, "Time doesn't rob; it embezzles." One minute, you're fit and ind…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 29 to I'm Still Alive for Reals!

17 Sep 30
Reply by David Warren

"I've had technological problems over the last several days, so this is the first I'v…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 29 to My recent loss

11 Sep 29
Reply by Commander Benson

"Like all long-married couples, the Good Mrs. Benson and I have our private observanc…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 24 to "An Evening With Carol Burnett"

26 Sep 28
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Fame is, alas, fleeting. I covered the history of kryptonite two years ago, in a t…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 27 to Who discovered Kryptonite?

12 Sep 7
Reply by Captain Comics

"I love this kind of attention to detail.  The only thing I would add is, due to th…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 6 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1878 18 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"There are two that have always annoyed me. The first I illustrate in a general exam…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 27 to Movie/TV tropes I try to ignore

41 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The question as to why Jimmy Olsen wasn't included in, considered for, or regarded…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 6 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Oops!  I forgot about those two panels in The Brave and the Bold # 60.  In retrospe…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 4 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Always glad when you chime in, Fogey!  Your solution to the "I" problem has one rea…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 4 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That's about as on-target for the reason behind turning Captain Marvel into a doof…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 20 to 'Shazam!' the movie

35 Jun 20
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service