Commander Benson's Discussions (1,607)

Discussions Replied To (1540) Replies Latest Activity

" In my experience, it's a valid theory and not exaggerated. "

Commander Benson replied on Monday to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

47 1 hour ago
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"The central problem with censorship is, and always has been:  who decides what the…"

Commander Benson replied on Monday to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

47 1 hour ago
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Has any kid actually done the Superman cape thing? Apparently, one, at least. I f…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 14 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

47 1 hour ago
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Yes, Mrs. Charren and her ilk made the same mistake so many parents do:  not reali…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 14 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

47 1 hour ago
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Yup. And that was also about the time when the Japanese adventure live-action show…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 13 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

47 1 hour ago
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"The Legionnaires, in that story, wouldn't have had as tough a time defeating Mordru…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 13 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3479 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Not until you suggested it. I tried it through a different browser and that did th…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 3 to Question about the forums

110 Oct 13
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Not to my knowledge. And on other sites in which I contribute lengthy posts, the p…"

110 Oct 13

"That implies worse news.  I discovered the preview button wasn't working for me whe…"

110 Oct 13

"The "spinning circle" wait isn't quite as annoying to me as the fact that, when one…"

110 Oct 13

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service