Commander Benson's Discussions (1,552)

Discussions Replied To (1494) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll be there on Friday.  Planning to arrive sometime after noon, so I don't have…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 15 to HeroesCon 2017

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

"That occurred to me, as well, so that was the first issue of the revived GL series…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 12 to Carol Ferris: Why Can She Walk?

10 Jun 13
Reply by Dave Elyea

"I have a very faint recollexion of the question being raised by a reader in a lette…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 12 to Carol Ferris: Why Can She Walk?

10 Jun 13
Reply by Dave Elyea

"Fogey, my friend!  Always glad to see you chime in.  As always, you make some cogen…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 4 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Just popped into this thread to say, per the story "The Superman-Wonder Woman Team"…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 2 to The Top 10 Silliest Bits in 'Wonder Woman' comics

72 7 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"You are---as far as she was originally presented.  However, in 1995, her backgroun…"

Commander Benson replied May 28 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I'm not certain when Marvel Girl displayed her telepathic ability in the original s…"

Commander Benson replied May 27 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Thanks for the commentary, Cap.  I appreciate the fine words and glad this entry jo…"

Commander Benson replied May 27 to Deck Log Entry # 199 So, You Want to Join the X-Men . . . .

28 Jun 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"The earliest I saw Roger Moore was when he played Beau Maverick on the television s…"

Commander Benson replied May 25 to Roger Moore RIP

12 May 26
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Late for the party, but hope it was a good one.  Happy Another-Year-Done, Mr. S.A.!…"

Commander Benson replied May 23 to Happy birthday to our host, Mr. Silver Age, Craig Shutt

23 May 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service