Commander Benson's Discussions (1,628)

Discussions Replied To (1560) Replies Latest Activity

"Specifically, down toward the bottom of page 11 of the comments (just to save you…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 5 to RIP Jim Nabors

6 Dec 5
Reply by Commander Benson

"Tracy, Eric, As yourselves having dealt with cancer up close and personal---as eit…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 28 to Deck Log Entry # 202 Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

18 Nov 29
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Jeff, I especially remember your particularly touching response to my 2012 announce…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 27 to Deck Log Entry # 202 Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

18 Nov 29
Reply by Dave Palmer

"One of the nicest compliments I have ever received.  I take that very kindly.  Than…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 24 to Deck Log Entry # 202 Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

18 Nov 29
Reply by Dave Palmer

"With reference to Hal Jordan, and speaking only of the Silver Age, naturally, the s…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 22 to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

36 Dec 8
Reply by Richard Willis

"From the letter column of Action Comics # 381 (Oct., 1969): I have a suggestion f…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 19 to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

175 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The Heroes of Lallor (Adventure Comics # 324 [Sep., 1964]) and the Wanderers (Adve…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 19 to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

175 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Bingo! The stickler in me---and I was worse about it 'way back when---says that K…"

175 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Indeed, you have stated this before. In fact, you're the first person I've come ac…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 13 to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

175 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"It was only when Schwartz went to DC's publisher that he was able to regularly use…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 11 to Captain Comics: 20 Fun Facts to Know and Tell about the Justice League

10 Nov 20
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service