Commander Benson's Discussions (1,540)

Discussions Replied To (1483) Replies Latest Activity

"With regard to "The Menace of Red and Green Kryptonite", I agree with your assessme…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 22 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Glad I could help,.Jeff.  I still remember watching all those cartoons back in '66-…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 12 to Hanna-Barbera Cartoons

19 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I would have linked it, but those entries appeared on the long-departed old board a…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 11 to Hanna-Barbera Cartoons

19 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Seven years ago, I did a seven-part Deck Log entry on Saturday-morning television,…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 11 to Hanna-Barbera Cartoons

19 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Frankly, I preferred Bobby Darin's version: In a cavern, down by a canyon, Excavat…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 10 to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

158 1 hour ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The newest of our kindle of cats, the one that the Good Mrs. Benson rescued after i…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 9 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3135 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"There was such an occurance, well after the Silver Age; however, some of the Bizarr…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 8 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Superman might have squelched that idea, not wanting to place a conflict of inter…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 8 to Deck Log Entry #198 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Three)

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Good points all, my friend.  Perhaps the most cogent of which was your observation…"

29 Apr 23
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I believe Evanier's version of events.  Sigh.  Another conviction of my youth shatt…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 8 to Happy birthday to our old pal Don Rickles, born 90 years ago today, May 8, 1926!

19 Apr 9
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service