Commander Benson's Discussions (1,813)

Discussions Replied To (1706) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, yes, I have a copy of Fleisher's The Superman Encyclopedia right here in my des…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 3 to Deck Log Entry # 234 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII . . . Answers!

3 Sep 3
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"To me, your argument validates a different expression; to wit, "The exception prov…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 20 to "Gingold" - Hard or Soft "G"?

56 Aug 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The pronunciation of an individual name comes from its best source.  In real-life c…"

56 Aug 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"While infrequent, it's not unusual for an English word to use the "long o" (ō) pron…"

56 Aug 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I can attest to that---by telling a tale on myself. From the beginning of the 1950…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 19 to "Gingold" - Hard or Soft "G"?

56 Aug 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Interesting, not only in the differing ways we pronounce certain words from comics,…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 18 to "Gingold" - Hard or Soft "G"?

56 Aug 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Along with Dick "Mr. Whipple" WIlson and Virginia "Mrs. Olsen" Christine and Jan "…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 9 to RIP Jane Withers - Golden Age Child Star, Josephine the Plumber

4 Aug 9
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thank you for your good wishes, sir.  As I said, it was nothing dire; just the vic…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 21 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

33 Aug 20
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" Logic and grunt work---it takes some of both to answer this one. "

Commander Benson replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

33 Aug 20
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Here's the scoop on the Silver-Age Whitney Frost. She débuted in a brief scene in…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 4 to Let's play 'This a Real Thing in Marvel Comics, True or False, Marvel's M.O.D.O.K. edition'

3 Jun 5
Reply by Randy Jackson

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service