Commander Benson's Discussions (1,774)

Discussions Replied To (1675) Replies Latest Activity

"Until this story, no space sector had a back-up Green Lantern, not even Earth's. …"

Commander Benson replied Oct 13 to Green Lantern

186 11 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Fifteen years ago, on the Leave It to Beaver forum, at the SitcomsonLine.com site,…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 12 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"No, sir---thank you for spotting those blunders.  Five proofreads, and they got by…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 12 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"The Barney Miller story addressed this only obliquely.  No involvement of an union…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 29 to Green Lantern

186 11 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"My response to this comes from an unusual direction.  For the past few weeks, I've…"

186 11 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Doing his fighting with his fists doesn't make Hal Jordan more manly. Any knuckle…"

186 11 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The Avengers seasons with John Steed (Patrick Macnee) and Emma Peel (Diana Rigg)--…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 20 to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

142 Oct 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Actually, it was his first commercial film.  Mr. Russell was featured in the Army…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 2 to Steve Canyon: A month a day!

101 Sep 3
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I didn't mean to imply that Green Lantern never used his dukes before issue # 50. …"

Commander Benson replied Aug 29 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"No, but one similiar that I wrote around the same time:  https://captaincomics.nin…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 27 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service