Commander Benson's Discussions (1,717)

Discussions Replied To (1626) Replies Latest Activity

"I started as a Bobbie Jo booster when she was played by Pat Woodell.  When Miss Woo…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 20 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I don't know that Uncle Joe was especially prominent in a Hooterville show with thre…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 20 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Green Acres, débuting in 1965, was set in Hooterville, the same town in which Pett…"

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Over the years of its run, 1963-70, there were three permutations of Bradley sist…"

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Especially given the fact that she showed up on a Silver-age cover (or, at least, G…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 18 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

" Speaking of gingers . . . "

Commander Benson replied Jan 18 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"An agreement with the member nations of the U.N. which permitted the Justice League…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 13, 2019 to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

23 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Commander Benson

"I commented on this in a review I wrote five years ago, for another forum, on "The…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 12, 2019 to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

23 Dec 13, 2019

"No Pre-Crisis DC story ever showed, explained, or described Adam Strange as hav…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 8, 2019 to Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

23 Dec 13, 2019

"Gentlemen,  I don't think I've ever received a higher compliment about my writi…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 8, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 220 Happy Thanksgiving 2019!

10 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by Yossarian

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service