Commander Benson's Discussions (1,724)

Discussions Replied To (1631) Replies Latest Activity

"The letter “e“."

Commander Benson replied on Wednesday to Puzzledom

15 yesterday
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Spray Pray Ray Ay ("Aye") Y ("Why") And, believe it or not, I never saw this puzzl…"

Commander Benson replied on Wednesday to Puzzledom

15 yesterday
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Thanks for the kind words, fellows.  The thing I love most about doing this column…"

Commander Benson replied Mar 28 to Deck Log Entry # 223 Passing the Bat-Torch---Part Two

3 Mar 28
Reply by Commander Benson

"Adhering strictly to the category of English usage error that Mr. Willis specified: …"

Commander Benson replied Feb 11 to Words Commonly Confused

6 Feb 11
Reply by Commander Benson

"Robert Conrad was one of those television actors from whom one could make a pretty g…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 9 to Robert Conrad, Star of 'The Wild Wild West,' Dies at 84

9 Feb 23
Reply by JohnD

"I started as a Bobbie Jo booster when she was played by Pat Woodell.  When Miss Woo…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 20 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I don't know that Uncle Joe was especially prominent in a Hooterville show with thre…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 20 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Green Acres, débuting in 1965, was set in Hooterville, the same town in which Pett…"

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Over the years of its run, 1963-70, there were three permutations of Bradley sist…"

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Especially given the fact that she showed up on a Silver-age cover (or, at least, G…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 18 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service