Commander Benson's Discussions (1,759)

Discussions Replied To (1662) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, guys, all of you, for the gracious comments about my quizzes.  They didn't…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 on Monday
Reply by Misery in Spades

"And that counts!  Good head work, MiS.  I thought I'd remembered a list of permanen…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 on Monday

"As to the matter of whether Superboy becoming Superman qualifies as a proper respon…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 on Monday

"I cut off the Legion quiz at Adventure Comics # 372 (Sep., 1968) because when arti…"

21 on Monday

"Oops!  There goes my Golden-Age emergency signal!  I haven't heard that one in a lo…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 13 to Need some help on Captain Triumph

5 Jul 14
Reply by Captain Comics

"It wasn't addressed specifically, but by implication.  In Adventure Comics # 369-…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 12 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Eric!  Nope, you weren't too late.  In fact, I held off posting the answer column f…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 12 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"The Kents didn't always look the same ("The Fantastic Faces" notwithstanding) no m…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 11 to Clark Kent, Down on the Farm?

10 Jul 12
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I addressed the whole Mon-El/Superboy's post-hypnotic command problem in a comment…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 10 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

""The Origin of Superboy's Super-Costume", from Superboy # 78 (Jan., 1960), is the e…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 10 to Clark Kent, Down on the Farm?

10 Jul 12
Reply by Gene Phillips

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service