Commander Benson's Discussions (1,758)

Discussions Replied To (1661) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, success. Again, of a sort. Now that I've worked out the battle of the Words-…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 15, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Commander Benson

"You're right. But this one I write off as the Professor being uncharacteristically o…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 12, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

379 May 17
Reply by Tracy of Moon-T

"A couple of random, interesting thoughts stemming from "The Little Dictator" . . . .…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 11, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

379 May 17
Reply by Tracy of Moon-T

"Well, Cap, my latest blog article has "hit the stands", so to speak, and it is still…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 10, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010

"Well, it's not a solution to the original problem---of when I typed directly in the…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 10, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010

"Success! Of a sort. I've been plagued by a problem with my Word documents ever sinc…"

19 Feb 15, 2010

"I tried that too, Mike. But I still had the same problems."

Commander Benson replied Feb 9, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010

"I appreciate the kind thought, Randy. The only thing I have learnt since last I post…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 9, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010

"The Maritime Board thought the same thing, according to one storyline. In a third-s…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 9, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

379 May 17
Reply by Tracy of Moon-T

"Thanks, Randy, but I tried that, and I tried rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 7, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service