Commander Benson's Discussions (1,747)

Discussions Replied To (1651) Replies Latest Activity

""Wasn't Liberty Belle a reporter? Or am I thinking of Miss America?" It was Liberty…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 29, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Cap, you know how you want to approach this, and you've probably already begun to sk…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 29, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

""One would think that a college professor, with a number of degrees from an Ivy Leag…"

Commander Benson replied Dec 13, 2009 to Cap attacked by tcj.com writer

25 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"With me, it's always "Mr. Sellick, would you sign my autograph book, please?" I get…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 24, 2009 to Things I 'learnt' from comic books

34 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Kent Allard

"I'll put my money on the Mach Five."

Commander Benson replied Nov 5, 2009 to Details of Superman's New Origin (Spoilers Ho!)

101 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Figserello

""[Tracy] also has a pet theory that Ann has romantic feelings toward Doug." Most Ti…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 4, 2009 to "The Time Tunnel" Reactions (Hey, Kids! Spoilers!)

161 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

""Topic for discussion, class: If one has a piece of Red K - with unique properties,…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 3, 2009 to Kryptonite

4 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Randy Jackson

"The Silver-Age Superman was established to be over thirty years of age (Superman # 1…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 2, 2009 to Details of Superman's New Origin (Spoilers Ho!)

101 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Figserello

""So, they're bringing back Andrew Bennett? Never read any of them 'I...Vampire' stor…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 22, 2009 to DC Universe Halloween Special '09

9 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

""I think The Brave and the Bold #95 was his introduction into the DC universe proper…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 14, 2009 to A Comic a Day

187 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service