Commander Benson's Discussions (1,774)

Discussions Replied To (1675) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried that too, Mike. But I still had the same problems."

Commander Benson replied Feb 9, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Commander Benson

"I appreciate the kind thought, Randy. The only thing I have learnt since last I post…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 9, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010

"The Maritime Board thought the same thing, according to one storyline. In a third-s…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 9, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

381 Aug 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Thanks, Randy, but I tried that, and I tried rebooting my computer. Nothing seems to…"

Commander Benson replied Feb 7, 2010 to Posting My Blog---It Ain't Working Right

19 Feb 15, 2010

"I think when the tally is complete, it will turn out that Gilligan fouled up rescues…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 26, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

381 Aug 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

""Whatever else you may think about this show, these folks were some pretty good acto…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 22, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

381 Aug 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

""If the Commander will pardon me, I would think Marvel Thor's costume is less Viking…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 21, 2010 to A Thor Question.

15 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"My guess is Stan Lee made Marvel's Thor blond for the same reason that he gave him a…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 19, 2010 to A Thor Question.

15 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Boy oh boy, I am going to love this thread! I've watched Gilligan's Island since the…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 18, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

381 Aug 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Given that the pop in "pop culture" shifts over generations, I recall one line that…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 8, 2010 to Pop Culture Quotes That I Use in Real Life

20 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service