Commander Benson's Discussions (1,734)

Discussions Replied To (1639) Replies Latest Activity

""General Kirk, while he sees the logic in Southall's argument, really doesn't want t…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 8, 2009 to "The Time Tunnel" Reactions (Hey, Kids! Spoilers!)

161 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"I never saw this episode before, or if I did, I didn't remember it. So I viewed it t…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 7, 2009 to "The Time Tunnel" Reactions (Hey, Kids! Spoilers!)

161 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"Except that this is one of those things that annoys the blazes out of me, and is rea…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Details of Superman's New Origin (Spoilers Ho!)

101 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Figserello

"Several years back, I read comments by Robert Duncan in a piece on Irwin Allen's tel…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 6, 2009 to "The Time Tunnel" Reactions (Hey, Kids! Spoilers!)

161 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"I guess I should run a search on my name here more often. I missed this question, bu…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Details of Superman's New Origin (Spoilers Ho!)

101 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Figserello

"”And what is with those disappearing space suits? (Tracy speculates nothing from the…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 5, 2009 to "The Time Tunnel" Reactions (Hey, Kids! Spoilers!)

161 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"When it comes to time-travel stories, Cap, I really have to stretch my suspension of…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 1, 2009 to Gold Key's "The Time Tunnel"

31 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Thanks, fellows. And here's a few more for the mill . . . . "Hellooooooooooooooooo…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 1, 2009 to Lines That Are Funny, But Only In Context

10 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I know a couple of the shows have already done this one, but the ultimate television…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 29, 2009 to Gold Key's "The Time Tunnel"

31 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"I've checked both stories in which the kryptonite pooch appeared---from Superboy # 8…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 20, 2009 to The Kryptonite Kid's Dog

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service