Commander Benson's Discussions (1,759)

Discussions Replied To (1662) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, fellows. And here's a few more for the mill . . . . "Hellooooooooooooooooo…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 1, 2009 to Lines That Are Funny, But Only In Context

10 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I know a couple of the shows have already done this one, but the ultimate television…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 29, 2009 to Gold Key's "The Time Tunnel"

31 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"I've checked both stories in which the kryptonite pooch appeared---from Superboy # 8…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 20, 2009 to The Kryptonite Kid's Dog

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Given my dislike for nearly all music after c. 1965, it would stun the Good Mrs. Ben…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 16, 2009 to

just now

"Very well done, Mike! The Virginian (the show was retitled The Men from Shiloh only…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 15, 2009 to

just now

"You already know that neither Have Gun---Will Travel, nor Remington Steele, is corre…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 14, 2009 to

just now

"O.K., here is my question. Not too surprisingly, it's a television-related one. Thi…"

just now

"I imagine is one did it by Roman numerals, it would satisfy the equation: II (which…"

just now

"For the first two-and-a-half years (real time) that Adam Strange was zeta-beaming to…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 31, 2009 to Adam Strange

5 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I had a hunch. Like most of you, I was suspicious of the come-on attached to "Jen T…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 14, 2009 to Possible spammers

13 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service