Commander Benson's Discussions (1,759)

Discussions Replied To (1662) Replies Latest Activity

"This is one of those things which illustrates how different frames of reference are…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 4, 2009 to Happy birthday, Maverick!

1 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Commander Benson

"The problem I noticed with the chat function was, if you weren't actively looking at…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 1, 2009 to chatting

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Commander Benson

""And then the nose that appeared for an issue or two . . . ." ACTUALLY, THE NOSE h…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 20, 2009 to Costume "tweaks" good and bad

44 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I THINK THAT both you and Rob are on to something about the intended colouration of…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 18, 2009 to Costume "tweaks" good and bad

44 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"This kind of tweaking is one of the things that always bugged me 'way back when. It…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 18, 2009 to Costume "tweaks" good and bad

44 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"Many thanks, sir, for alerting me to this. This will most definitely be on my shelf.…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 10, 2009 to Commander Benson: This One's For You!

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Jake Oster

""In any event, didn't Parobeck die not too long after the cancellation of the book?"…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 2, 2009 to Recommend a title from the 90's - with one caveat

23 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"Believe it or not, I actually have a recommendation for a title from the '90's. One…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 2, 2009 to Recommend a title from the 90's - with one caveat

23 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

""The thing I never got was why, in The Invaders, Toro always got far fewer lines tha…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 1, 2009 to What was the artistic purpose of the lines on the Human Torch(es)?

9 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Rich Lane

"There are moments on television which do the same for me, no matter how many times I…"

Commander Benson replied May 30, 2009 to Things That Made You Laugh Out Loud

4 May 30, 2009
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service