Howard Bagby's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

"No More Mr. Nice Guy:A Life Of Hardball by Dick Williams and Bill Plaschke."

Howard Bagby replied Feb 2, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1247 Sep 26
Reply by Jonan Jello

"I am reading Fergie Jenkins book. He mentioned that he was hurt during spring traini…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 25, 2014 to What Made You Smile Today?

1283 May 15
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Fergie: My Life from The Cubs To Cooperstown by Ferguson Jenkins with Lew Freedman."

Howard Bagby replied Jan 23, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1247 Sep 26
Reply by Jonan Jello

"The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. You may have heard of it."

Howard Bagby replied Jan 12, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1247 Sep 26
Reply by Jonan Jello

"I understand where you are coming from Cap, but I am in the group that won't be seei…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 9, 2014 to '47 Ronin' differs from legend, but still a great story

7 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

""

Howard Bagby replied Jan 9, 2014 to The Artist Game -- You get assigned an artist and post a favorite image

101 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

" I am not buying many current comics, but this is one."

Howard Bagby replied Jan 8, 2014 to The Artist Game -- You get assigned an artist and post a favorite image

101 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

"After a second viewing of The Hobbit:The Desolation Of Smaug my opinion has changed…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 8, 2014 to The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug with SPOILERS!!!

16 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I am currently reading Edgeworks, Volume One by Harlan Ellison. This contains two of…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 6, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1247 Sep 26
Reply by Jonan Jello

"People around here do not handle cold weather well. When I went in we were sold out…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 6, 2014 to What Made You Smile Today?

1283 May 15
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service