doc photo's Discussions (666)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"To give credit where it is due - Alex Toth was working for H-B during those years an…"

doc photo replied 4 hours ago to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 61 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Five---the Super-Hero Universe of Hanna-Barbera

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Superboy #101 featuring  "The Handsome Hound of Steel", my first ever comic book - "…"

doc photo replied on Thursday to A Cover a Day

2088 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"When Jonny Quest was running on Boomerang, Doug Wildey's signature had been eliminat…"

doc photo replied Sep 20 to Hanna-Barbera Cartoons

49 20 hours ago
Reply by Commander Benson

"Looking forward to your summaries of the audio series especially the finale. When th…"

doc photo replied Sep 20 to The Prisoner (Big Finish)

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It didn’t matter.  Nobody cared.  Everybody tuned in to watch Space Ghost and went i…"

doc photo replied Sep 18 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

37 4 hours ago
Reply by Commander Benson

"Irregardless of the silly main theme song and the extremely limited animation, the M…"

doc photo replied Sep 14 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 59 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Three--Marvel Makes the Scene

15 Sep 14
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Just reminded by a post on Walt Simonson's Facebook page that Wein wrote one of my a…"

doc photo replied Sep 11 to RIP Len Wein

21 Sep 13
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"And who would have been Stan's go to artist? Steve Ditko would seem to be the likely…"

doc photo replied Sep 11 to Kirby Centennial

157 Sep 13
Reply by Richard Willis

"Sad, especially since he really wasn't that old."

doc photo replied Sep 11 to RIP Len Wein

21 Sep 13
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Thanks for all these Luke. This is the first time I have seen these - I really like…"

doc photo replied Sep 11 to Kirby Centennial

157 Sep 13
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service