doc photo's Discussions (641)

Discussions Replied To (630) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife and I saw it this past weekend - we both enjoyed it as much the first film.…"

doc photo replied May 17 to 'Guardians' 2 returns old favorites -- and creates new ones

14 Jun 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"It probably helps that Pournelle is from a scientific background and has written a n…"

doc photo replied Apr 11 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1069 Jun 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I rate them same as you with the series on a steady downward spiral. I loved Beneath…"

doc photo replied Apr 4 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3060 17 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I still have my first ever book about comics - a well worn copy of Jules Feiffer's T…"

doc photo replied Mar 31 to Books about Comic Books

43 May 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Drawing, painting and photo-shopping are my primary off hour activities - never atte…"

doc photo replied Mar 31 to I'm no comic artist but....

13 Apr 12
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Jeff, have you ever read Planet of the Apes:Evolution of a Legend ?  It gives a nice…"

doc photo replied Mar 28 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1069 Jun 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

""No Money Down" is one of my favorite Berry songs. There is a great video on You Tub…"

doc photo replied Mar 22 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"There was a hits collection released in the Seventies as a double album that had one…"

doc photo replied Mar 21 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"A couple of years ago I loaded up my MP3 player with Chuck Berry songs and played th…"

doc photo replied Mar 20 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"An immensely talented artist. I had read just a few weeks ago that he was retiring d…"

doc photo replied Mar 20 to Bernie Wrightson, RIP

11 Mar 21
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service