doc photo's Discussions (777)

Discussions Replied To (762) Replies Latest Activity

"It is too bad Schwartz didn't do more with the Mystery Analysts as a club or individ…"

doc photo replied on Friday to Deck Log Entry # 219 So, You Want to Join the Mystery Analysts . . . .

2 on Friday
Reply by doc photo

"Best of Bee Gees  (Volume 2). This collection covers their early Seventies work. Oth…"

doc photo replied Sep 5 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1902 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That makes sense - Kirby was usually the artist on the giant monster stuff. And most…"

doc photo replied Aug 31 to Monsters on the Prowl

59 on Friday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Looking forward to your comments. Jeff. I've read a lot of the Marvel monster storie…"

doc photo replied Aug 31 to Monsters on the Prowl

59 on Friday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Yes, please! I'd love to share the ride. Being more visually oriented with photograp…"

doc photo replied May 16 to The Book!

56 Jul 15
Reply by Captain Comics

"Time travel stories are guaranteed to make your head hurt if you think about them to…"

doc photo replied May 15 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 51 Timely Questions---Part One

4 May 19
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Oh yeah! That's the one I am waiting for. I already warned my wife to be ready to se…"

doc photo replied May 2 to Am I the Only One?

47 Aug 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"One of the greatest moments in NBA history and that moment made Havlicek something o…"

doc photo replied Apr 26 to RIP John Havlicek

1 Apr 26
Reply by doc photo

"I always considered Love Happy and  Room Service to be other peoples films with the…"

doc photo replied Apr 10 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3911 13 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Rockabilly is always good for a listen. I am currently listening to Three Dog Night'…"

doc photo replied Mar 27 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1902 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service