doc photo's Discussions (921)

Discussions Replied To (905) Replies Latest Activity

"Forever and a Day by Anthony Horowitz the latest, licensed James Bond novel. A prequ…"

doc photo replied Jul 4 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1418 on Thursday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Just one minor tweak - Ghost of Frankenstein preceded Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman…"

doc photo replied Jun 30 to Movie franchises: Universal classic monsters

7 Jul 3
Reply by Captain Comics

"Godzilla – I have seen at least 20 of the Toho films featuring Godzilla and have see…"

doc photo replied Jun 29 to Top movie franchises: How many have you seen?

37 Jun 30
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Ha ha. My wife, who is only a casual Godzilla watcher, once asked me - "is that actr…"

doc photo replied Jun 26 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4873 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Shangri La by Mark Knopfler. May be his best post-Dire Straits album. One of the bes…"

doc photo replied Jun 24 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2083 Nov 9
Reply by Michael A Pinnick

"I read The Comics Journal regularly in the late Seventies. It was the most professio…"

doc photo replied Jun 24 to Any Opinions on the COMICS JOURNAL Magazine?

33 Jul 1
Reply by Gene Phillips

"Searching For Bobby Fisher. As might be expected, the book delves much more deeply i…"

doc photo replied Jun 22 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1418 on Thursday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I never cared for Moore as Bond however he shouldn't be blamed for the increasingly…"

doc photo replied May 29 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4654 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Fifty years ago I bought it off the spinner rack at Arnold's Drug Store. It was too…"

doc photo replied May 27 to Celebrate May 26, 1971 -- you hockey puck!

10 Jul 8
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Keep 'em separate - #2 sounds the best. Although an on-going Brave and the Bold team…"

doc photo replied May 22 to If DC and Marvel Fell Under the Same Corporate Roof, and You Were in Charge...

30 May 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service