"This looks to me like Curt Swan pencils and Neal Adams inks. "

ClarkKent_DC replied 4 hours ago to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

" I knew one named Crystal Cleer."

ClarkKent_DC replied 20 hours ago to Swamp Thing

147 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"People make a lot of John Constantine's resemblance to Sting, but nobody notes that…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 20 hours ago to Swamp Thing

147 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Ed McBain took a similar tack in the 87th Precinct series, which spanned 1956 to 20…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Tuesday to How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

61 on Tuesday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Speaking of housecleaning at The CW, per TVLine: "Riverdale to End With Season 7 at…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 19 to The New Season (2021)

62 May 19
Reply by Richard Willis

"Maybe so. The rampant housecleaning at The CW makes me wonder what's going to be le…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 19 to The New Season (2021)

62 May 19
Reply by Richard Willis

" So, just like a James Bond movie, then?"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 18 to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen reboot

4 May 18
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I always thought the anatomy was wonky on these. Especially the Wonder Woman cover;…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 18 to A Cover a Day

16674 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

""She's tied up on an urgent mission of her own." "

ClarkKent_DC replied May 17 to 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

177 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Tonight is the penultimate episode of This Is Us.  In an appearance last Monday on T…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 17 to 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

177 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I've done something similar like reorganizing my collections. To no one's surprise here,…"
3 minutes ago
Commander Benson replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"The GMB experienced those same feelings of worthlessness.  So, she threw herself into running…"
7 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I understand. I've been a burden to my family these last two years, stretching out my stimulus…"
18 minutes ago
Commander Benson replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"It's been irritating, but we've always been pretty confident that her disability will…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks, Commander! All the best wishes to Mrs. Benson! I know how frustrating it can be!"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"BACK ISSUE #136 (June): Spider-Man, Friday Foster, DC's World's Greatest Superheroes…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Neal Adams did a series of covers for the Tarzan paperbacks re-issued in the mid-70s."
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"The solicit dates for those are... Phantom Stanger - November 1 GA Wonder Woman - October 18 SA…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"There are still scores of Continuity Comics covers yet to be posted. You anticipated me. Of…"
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #40: Menstruation. It's not a common topic for a mainstream comic book, not in the…"
3 hours ago
"Fingers crossed for you, pal.  If it is approved, that's going ro be one hell of a…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service