ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (6,291)

Discussions Replied To (6042) Replies Latest Activity

" By that logic, there's no suspense in any story that isn't a one-and-done."

ClarkKent_DC replied 18 hours ago to From Cracked: "4 Reasons Anyone Who Says 'Superman Is a Boring Superhero' Is Full of It"

10 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I think anyone who creates superhero comics who thinks Superman is boring because…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 19 hours ago to From Cracked: "4 Reasons Anyone Who Says 'Superman Is a Boring Superhero' Is Full of It"

10 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Oh, man, the casting people deserve all the Emmy awards! I looked at Future Deja an…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

86 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We chewed on kryptonite bullets and whether they might work on Superman over here:…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

14 8 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I'm no ballistics expert (nor do I play one on TV), but Kevlar isn't adamantium. It…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

14 8 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"There's a fan campaign to send birthday greetings to MAD cartoonist Al Jaffee for hi…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4386 just now
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The older I get, the more I wonder: Since all the Kandorians have super powers outsi…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Monday to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

14 8 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"It's been a while, but it's because Rebecca appears to be on her deathbed. It's unc…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Saturday to 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

86 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"And, as it turned out, they didn't! Their indirect relation is that Nasir Ahmed in…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Saturday to 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

86 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I am reliably informed that the backstory on The Adventures of Superman starring Ge…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Thursday to Superman & Lois

24 1 minute ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service