ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (4,485)

Discussions Replied To (4356) Replies Latest Activity

" I take the mispronouncing as a term of endearment."

ClarkKent_DC replied 12 hours ago to 'Gotham' reveal tops FOX, CW superhero season finales

2 12 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Watching the two-part story on Barney Miller, "Homicide." In a reshuffling of the ne…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 14 hours ago to What are you watching right now?

304 14 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""... to a certain extent" is the rub. Particularly, when it comes to using the lik…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 16 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Who is Biff Bradley? Slam Bradley's dad? "

ClarkKent_DC replied 20 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" What series was that?"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Well, two years have come and gone, and I did not get the call.  On the other hand,…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Maybe I do ...

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I picked up Raina Telgemeier's Drama a while back but haven't cracked it open. I don…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Comic book sales trends in 2016

43 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Here's another piece, from Vulture.com, saying growth in comics sales is coming from…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Comic book sales trends in 2016

43 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"A World War I Wonder Woman could encounter time travelers such as Booster Gold, Rip…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Until ER came along, St. Elsewhere was the best medical show ever."

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Stephen Furst, Vir Cotto on Babylon 5, Has Died

7 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service