ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,851)

Discussions Replied To (5625) Replies Latest Activity

"When goddess and living legend Rita Moreno was fêted at the Kennedy Center Honors,…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 21 to Little Richard, Jerry Stiller and Fred Willard -- in one week?!

14 May 21
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Yes, indeed it is #31! We spent the day sleeping in, having a late breakfast, going…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 21 to On this day in May ...

9 May 21
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Oh, I like "Gee, Officer Krupke," a lot. But I don't like what this crew did with i…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 20 to Little Richard, Jerry Stiller and Fred Willard -- in one week?!

14 May 21
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Here's more from TVLine: "Ruby Rose's Batwoman Exit: The Story Behind Her Shocking D…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 20 to Ruby Rose quits "Batwoman"; the CW to recast for Season 2

7 May 21
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Yes, she was attacked on line, relentlessly."

ClarkKent_DC replied May 20 to Ruby Rose quits "Batwoman"; the CW to recast for Season 2

7 May 21
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I've got that album, too, as well as the movie soundtrack and the Broadway soundtrac…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 19 to Little Richard, Jerry Stiller and Fred Willard -- in one week?!

14 May 21
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Here's one from Stevie Wonder (and the Jackson 5) from 1974, that still stings: YOU…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 18 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1999 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I came across this comment from 2016 while I was looking for something else on the s…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 18 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4184 on Monday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"This piece from Brian Cronin at CBR ought to answer your questions: "You Wouldn't Wa…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 18 to Whatever Happened to the Maggia?

6 May 19
Reply by The Baron

"My favorite Little Richard tune. It comes from the charity album The Songs of "West…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 17 to Little Richard, Jerry Stiller and Fred Willard -- in one week?!

14 May 21
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service