ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,631)

Discussions Replied To (5418) Replies Latest Activity

"Just about every review I've read or heard on the radio says the "Julie" parts of th…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Aug 10, 2009 to Julie and Julia

6 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Oh, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!"

ClarkKent_DC replied Aug 9, 2009 to Is the Old Site Down?

19 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"The classic image of the newspaperman's fedora with a "PRESS" card stuck into the ha…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Aug 7, 2009 to What's your avatar?

29 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"It is almost always a bad sign when the studio won't show the movie to critics first…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Aug 5, 2009 to God help me...I kinda want to see that GI Joe movie

32 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"No, it is not plagiarism, and it's rather inflammatory to use that loaded term, don'…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Aug 3, 2009 to Is it plagiarism?

14 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I never got into the Joes either, not the comics series or the TV series. The one G.…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 31, 2009 to God help me...I kinda want to see that GI Joe movie

32 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"It occurs to me that, in the wake of the DC Implosion, and the collapse of the Atlas…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 29, 2009 to Question about the DC Explosion, and Implosion

12 Jul 30, 2009

"That's a good guess. The title had already failed twice -- I've read that DC cancele…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 29, 2009 to Question about the DC Explosion, and Implosion

12 Jul 30, 2009

"A true comics fan! "

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 29, 2009 to Steve Bissette talks about the Marvelman deal

16 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Figserello

"I'm a dinosaur; I buy comics per issue. I really can't wrap my mind around buying tr…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 29, 2009 to Have monthly comics jumped the shark?

40 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Dagwan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service