Stephen Montgomery's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"While I can't comment on most recent comics as I haven't read them, this discussion…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Jan 3, 2013 to A defence of text in comics

38 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Robin Olsen

"While enjoying lots of different music, jazz, a bit of classical, pop, blues, there…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 19, 2012 to That Music Thread

552 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by The Baron

"Sorry to be so foreign.  Mine is the cover of a Coloured Slick Fun weekly featuring…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 19, 2012 to What's your avatar?

89 Jun 3
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I can't shed any light on dates but as for "chipping", a lack of proper care can be…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 13, 2012 to Comic size and covers question and "Marvel Chipping"

4 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"The Friardale site is simple excellent and I've been using it for ages, mainly for B…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 12, 2012 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3855 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Here's The Night Hawk:- http://suloas.stanford.edu/swprd_dp/pnsubs.show_frame?pid=46…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 11, 2012 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3855 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Sorry, MMM = Masked Mystery Men.  And actually I goofed.  Winged Fury is something e…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 11, 2012 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3855 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Excellent info. thanks.  I was aware of El Halcon D'Oro but the link added to my kno…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 10, 2012 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3855 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I suppose the following shows how out of date I am as this morning I read Unearthly…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 10, 2012 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4498 5 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"A few things.  First, thank you for the link to Impossible Man and the website.  Nex…"

Stephen Montgomery replied Dec 10, 2012 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3855 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service