Misery in Spades's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"I found a site that includes many of the Adventure Comics letter columns--it's calle…"

Misery in Spades replied Aug 3 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

"I found a slightly different answer to question number 2 (about who belonged to the…"

Misery in Spades replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

"I should have asked this before, but is it considered dirty pool to look up the stor…"

Misery in Spades replied Jul 9 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"6) Excellent catch by those who thought of Sunboy: in Adventure #302, Cosmic Boy, pu…"

Misery in Spades replied Jul 9 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"6) When Timber Wolf joined the Legion at the end of Adv. 372, he was known as Timber…"

Misery in Spades replied Jul 8 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Does that mean a woman purporting to be his mother merely made occasional visits to…"

Misery in Spades replied Jul 7 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Does he see a photograph of himself with a woman (his actual mother) whom he resembl…"

Misery in Spades replied Jul 6 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Thanks, Commander, but you really had me confused when I went to the header again, a…"

Misery in Spades replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"SPOILER ALERT  The really weird thing about that picture is that Superboy's image wa…"

Misery in Spades replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Not a coincidence, I was trying to give a small laugh to fellow comic book fans know…"

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service