Misery in Spades's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Commander, but you really had me confused when I went to the header again, a…"

Misery in Spades replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"SPOILER ALERT  The really weird thing about that picture is that Superboy's image wa…"

Misery in Spades replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Not a coincidence, I was trying to give a small laugh to fellow comic book fans know…"

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Fraser, I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it has nothing to do with Ultra…"

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"All of your suggestions are true, but there's something even weirder going on--red k…"

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Yeah, that's it. It bothers me a little that he was the Treasurer and someone (Paul…"

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"OK, thanks.         1. What's most unusual about the picture used to decorate the ol…"

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Commander, would it be tacky of me to ask 2 more trivia questions that occurred to m…"

68 Jun 27
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I think that's more of a reflection on Speed et al. than it was on the 2 irritants.…"

Misery in Spades replied Apr 17 to Choose yer weapon

18 Apr 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"That seals the deal for me! (God, they were annoying.) "

Misery in Spades replied Apr 17 to Choose yer weapon

18 Apr 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service