Runt Hipper...Time Waster's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Does he see a photograph of himself with a woman (his actual mother) whom he resembl…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jul 6, 2020 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Thanks, Commander, but you really had me confused when I went to the header again, a…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jun 22, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"SPOILER ALERT  The really weird thing about that picture is that Superboy's image wa…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jun 22, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Not a coincidence, I was trying to give a small laugh to fellow comic book fans know…"

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Fraser, I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it has nothing to do with Ultra…"

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"All of your suggestions are true, but there's something even weirder going on--red k…"

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Yeah, that's it. It bothers me a little that he was the Treasurer and someone (Paul…"

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"OK, thanks.         1. What's most unusual about the picture used to decorate the ol…"

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Commander, would it be tacky of me to ask 2 more trivia questions that occurred to m…"

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"I think that's more of a reflection on Speed et al. than it was on the 2 irritants.…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Apr 17, 2020 to Choose yer weapon

18 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Ha! Yes, indeedy. The thing about the color-coded ratings is ... what is the point of a ratings…"
11 minutes ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I guess Neal Adams liked to branch out and stretch his artistic muscles from time to time, for I…"
48 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
""But, but, but ...  I don't remember reading that.  I feel more ashamed than…"
50 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I did not know about the color-coded ratings (not that I ever agree with ratings, anyway). Mine…"
58 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"More FCBD: Did you know that the color of the logos on FCBD books has significance? I didn't…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"As a kid, I had a coverless copy of this one!"
1 hour ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Action #364 June 1968."
1 hour ago
Fraser Sherman replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Holmes is public domain now, so that's not a problem. To be clear, Waid didn't originate…"
2 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Caught up on a couple of older things this weekend.  Shade, The Changing Girl Vol. 1: Earth…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Now I'll have that song in my head all day."
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"I wouldn't dare try!"
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"How about "Captain Cimmeria"?  Howard didn't invent the Cimmerians.…"
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service