Runt Hipper...Time Waster's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't have thought of it without Peter's question of where he was when he saw h…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Mar 6, 2020 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Did he jump into the building, say, from a window-washer's scaffold?"

1462 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Does he jump into another building? "

1462 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I apologize for the previous 2 posts, but I'm trying to multitask and failing misera…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Mar 5, 2020 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Couldn't the masked man be the Lone Ranger umpiring a baseball game?"

1462 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I mistook the initial post about the bicycles for a very recent post, so ignore this…"

1462 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Kryptonite first appeared in the comic books in Superman #61 (Nov-Dec 1949), written…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Aug 26, 2019 to Who discovered Kryptonite?

12 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

"Thanks for letting us know (even tho' I'm a stranger here); I hope you're feeling mu…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jun 8, 2019 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

198 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

"I'm getting a little worried about Emerkeith; he said he was in the hospital and has…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jun 6, 2019 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

198 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

"I'm sorry to hear that you're in the hospital. I just picked up a used copy of "Sup…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jun 3, 2019 to The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

198 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"FLORIDA MAN by Mike Baron:  Potato chips are empty calories with no nutritional value…"
21 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"I'm glad season one will cover "The Doll's House," but they'd better get a…"
28 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Did Paste Pot Pete/the Trapster ever admire Spider-Man's Webs?
"Since this is a 1972 issue, I'm sure I read it. Completely forgot it fifty years later."
54 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"According to Wikipedia, the episodes have a "Running time 37–54 minutes."…"
59 minutes ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion One Piece hits over 500 million in print
"I've never read the books or watched the show, but I have friends who are HUGE fans of the…"
1 hour ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I have no problem with a Joe Kubert spotlight month in September. I also don't have a problem…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I didn't enjoy the comic book series enough, for various reasons, to even finish it, so I…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 8-14, 2022
"I'm glad you said that you've read the setup a million times. That's the way it…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I Think We're Alone Now is a post-apocalyptic movie we stumbled across on ... Prime, maybe?…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 8-14, 2022
"Also, dead or not, they're right. Blacksad is awesome. It's like Ed Brubaker stories…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I have ordered the three deluxe Paper Girls books. I think that's the whole series. I have…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion RIP Olivia Newton-John
"After fighting against it for years, her cancer came back, in the base of her spine. Grease was a…"
1 hour ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service