Runt Hipper...Time Waster's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, I think that DC would probably publish anything they find lying around con…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied May 9, 2013 to Showcase Presents 2013-2014 update

46 May 28, 2013
Reply by Captain Comics

" JHK said:                 The only stories that need color are Metal Men and krypto…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied May 8, 2013 to Showcase Presents 2013-2014 update

46 May 28, 2013
Reply by Captain Comics

"Re: Luthor's hideous costume--I think the reason Elliot S! Maggin created it was bec…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Apr 14, 2013 to Luthor Questions AKA I Was Wondering #14

52 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"1. What was the first comic you remember reading? I don't know which it was--it depe…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Mar 10, 2013 to 12 Questions

109 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Dandy Forsdyke

"Lee, I thought you should know that the Forum seems to be up and working again.  "

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Mar 6, 2013 to Superman Through the Ages

4 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Lee Semmens

"No Star Trek person ever specifies which "Caesar" they're referring to.   For about…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Feb 16, 2013 to The Baron Watches Star Trek (SPOILERS)

597 Jun 22, 2021
Reply by The Baron

"Why is the Penguin smoking a telescope?"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Feb 10, 2013 to The 60s Batman TV show

59 May 5, 2013
Reply by KSwolf

" "

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jan 26, 2013 to Jenette Kahn's impact on DC Comics

23 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"What I mean by an "'enfant terrible' ending"  is one where a seeming middle-aged sop…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Dec 29, 2012 to The Baron Watches Star Trek (SPOILERS)

597 Jun 22, 2021
Reply by The Baron

"The plot of "The Squire of Gothos" was essentially stolen from Gore Vidal's anti-war…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Dec 28, 2012 to The Baron Watches Star Trek (SPOILERS)

597 Jun 22, 2021
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Superman and his parents BEFORE they became his parents!"
13 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I can't say about that, but Thomas is on record about borrowing certain aspects of…"
1 hour ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I'm almost certain I've posted this one before under a different context, and I probably…"
1 hour ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I am a day behind on my reading. Regarding Roy's essay - he mentions a Fawcett character…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The hallmark of George Pérez is that he always went the extra mile, especially when he…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"For the ads. 10. "The Second Banana Heroes" by Ron Goulart As with Roy Thomas's…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #76: (The title means "Adoration of the Earth.") The issue opens with the Phantom…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"My only concern with "classrooms" is that there might not be enough of them (we might end…"
3 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Steve:  Here's the new information to update the top-of-discussion index.  Link to…"
4 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's the traditional image of Batman with his parents... ...and an unusually different take…"
4 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Little Audrey and her mother"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"THE DISAPPEARANCE OF FLIGHT 412 (1974): "A flight wing of the Air force has been experiencing…"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service